stayed at the inn for 2 nights . Overall, if you are going to stay here expect a farm like experience. The rooms in the main house and its attached building need an update. The carpets are worn out and there are stains on the furniture. The pictures of the "suites" online do not look like the reality of the rooms. If you choose to stay here I would pay extra for the crofts rooms as they are newer and overlook the pool..which was great. The suites I would avoid..too pricey for what you are getting.On the positive side, It is very quiet if that is what you are looking for and the farm animals are cute. The beds are very comfortable as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn, one of Ontario's Finest Inns, Spas & Hotels is perched on 125 acres on the Niagara Escarpment (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) overlooking 3,050 acres of Provincial Park, 15 minutes to Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, minutes away from skiing, hiking, biking and Scandinave Spa. All 11 accommodations have wood burning fireplaces, full bathrooms, fridges, Queen or King Tempur-Pedic sleep systems and many have double Jacuzis (not in bathrooms). Hot tubs, salt water swimming pool( and exercise room await! The inn is home to reindeer, horses, chickens, guinea fowl, bees and Angus & Mac (official canine greeters). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Pretty River Valley Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pretty River Valley Country Hotel Ontario
- Country Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Country Inn
- Pretty River Valley Country Inn Ontario/Nottawa, Canada