The hotel is situated in a very good location.
But in the night, you have good possibility of getting robbed also.
We stayed as a group; our group members were made the target by the locals.....1 person got robbed of his gold chain and 1 person of THB 700. 1 more person had some fist fight with a local.
If you want a low priced hotel, this is a very good option.
Rooms are small, no balconies......
Good for small stay.....
Room service is almost negligible.....do not expect anything even after you call 3-4 times...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 floors with either a sea/bay view or garden view. 5 minute walking from the famous walking street and 10 minutes from Pattaya's beach road. Shopping and dining nearby. Onsite massage spa services available. Groups welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sun City Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun City Pattaya Hotel Bang Lamung
- Sun City Pattaya Thailand/Bang Lamung