The hotel has fairly large rooms .the Indian food is also good .however the staff was very adamant when one of the tourist with us was checking out ,The hotel staff claimed that one pillow cover had stains caused by him. Because of this our trip was delayed by 1hr when we were to leave for Bangkok .the tour operator paid from her pocket to ensure that we could leave the hotel .
While I agree that there are tourist who damage hotel property ,the. Hotel staff should not hold a person just for a such a small matter. I think it was the past experience with some Indian tourist which made them think so
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 floors with either a sea/bay view or garden view. 5 minute walking from the famous walking street and 10 minutes from Pattaya's beach road. Shopping and dining nearby. Onsite massage spa services available. Groups welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sun City Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun City Pattaya Hotel Bang Lamung
- Sun City Pattaya Thailand/Bang Lamung