Stayed at this hotel right from the time it was Baiyoke and then Erawan. Did not live here this year as the rates have shot up after the change of name to "Sun City" We have always been occupyong the deluxe adjoining rooms. Cleanliness and hygiene excellent. Staff very friendly. Rooms are quite cosy with an LCD TV and a safe. Breakfast is nothing to boast about but better than some of the other hotels of the same rack rate. A very convenient location. Walking distance to the famous Walking Street, Ripleys, and to a lot of restaurants yet a good location away from the noise. I wish they could reduce their rates for regular guests who stay here yearly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 floors with either a sea/bay view or garden view. 5 minute walking from the famous walking street and 10 minutes from Pattaya's beach road. Shopping and dining nearby. Onsite massage spa services available. Groups welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sun City Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun City Pattaya Hotel Bang Lamung
- Sun City Pattaya Thailand/Bang Lamung