Tripadvisor
Monga
Review Highlights
Great for the kiddies

A great way to keep the kids interested is to look out for Pooh Bear's corner on the way to the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ton1022
A must for everyone!

Long time Pooh Corner. Has been a regular point of interest for the past 20 years of our coast... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Platty123
Australia
via mobile

All reviews batemans bay south coast small cave recent fires all ages pooh bear canberra icon childhood nige excitement survived council poos donated australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Adult and kids alike will love a stop here and seeing Pooh Bear and all his friends, It is a must stop on the way down the coast

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank 361amandae
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Its not a trip to the coast from Canberra without this legendary landmark. WE LOVE IT, the kids love it, its a national treasure. If there were more stars i would give it more stars.

Date of experience: December 2019
3  Thank kristenonmix
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It's the best corner in Australia because it's Pooh Bear's Corner. I would give this a higher rating if I could.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The one thing I always remembered as a kid was Pooh Bears Corner it has been there for as long as I can remember. It has survived the fires because the RFS care about this landmark just as much as everyone else. This landmark has become a memory for most families I know and I hope it does for many more years. LONG LIVE POOH BEARS CORNER.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank CandiceD322
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The famous Pooh Bear’s corner has been a highlight of the trip from Canberra to the South Coast since the 1970’s. Now my grandchildren look forward to seeing it on the trip, as I did, and my children did. Glad to hear the wonderful firefighters saved it from the recent fires. ‍❤️

Date of experience: January 2020