Review Highlights
Great for the kiddies

A great way to keep the kids interested is to look out for Pooh Bear's corner on the way to the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ton1022
A must for everyone!

Long time Pooh Corner. Has been a regular point of interest for the past 20 years of our coast... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Platty123
Australia
via mobile

All reviews batemans bay south coast small cave recent fires all ages pooh bear canberra icon childhood nige excitement survived council poos donated australia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Stoping at pooh bears corner is one of those memories that never leaves you. There is a little Eeyore in all of us who at one time or another needs our pooh bear. Happy memories ❤️

1  Thank Chef H
Reviewed January 21, 2020

An amazing attraction that brightens the light of the trip up and down the Clyde which invigorates happiness on the way down knowing you are close to the coast and then on the way the sadness knowing that you are one the way back to reality. But still it inspires happiness and joyfulness in everyone young and old about fond memories of childhood stories about a cute bear and his love of Friends & Honey.

1  Thank 579kadeb
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Pooh Bear's corner has always, as long as i can remember, been an exciting memory of driving down the coast. We would stop there as kids, I've stopped there with friends in my 20s and 30s....and i plan to stop there with our now 2 year old daughter. Something of wonder and excitement!

1  Thank 318teganh
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Always look forward to seeing poos corner.
Give me a sense of joy as it brings me back to tut tut it feels like rain.
And when im 100 poo you will be 99.
Drive past have a look and enjoy the memories.
12 stars for me

1  Thank timstevenson96
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I've been driving past this Clyde mountain institution all my life, and I, like many others have passed down the joy and excitement of reaching this historic monument with my own children. Heck, you don't even have to be a child to find magic in this place. Grab a pooh bear and take it down to join its mates. Would give 12 stars if it was possible.

Date of experience: June 2019