Tripadvisor
Monga
Review Highlights
Great for the kiddies

A great way to keep the kids interested is to look out for Pooh Bear's corner on the way to the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ton1022
A must for everyone!

Long time Pooh Corner. Has been a regular point of interest for the past 20 years of our coast... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Platty123
Australia
via mobile

All reviews batemans bay south coast small cave recent fires all ages pooh bear canberra icon childhood nige excitement survived council poos donated australia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I've been driving past this Clyde mountain institution all my life, and I, like many others have passed down the joy and excitement of reaching this historic monument with my own children. Heck, you don't even have to be a child to find magic in this place. Grab a pooh bear and take it down to join its mates. Would give 12 stars if it was possible.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank GraceCBR
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Pooh Bear Corner survived the fires and looks like it always did. Love this corner always and forever it will remain! xx

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank MareO95
Reviewed January 21, 2020

As a kid we would always go down to Batemans Bay a couple of times over the summer. I always knew we were close as we saw this amazing land mark. It just makes you excited. I will definitley be stopping and putting a Pooh Bear in there especially after the firies did an amazing job protecting it during the month long fires on the south coast.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank brieanna99
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Absolutely magical place to visit, or drive by. A local icon. Bring your own Pooh Bear to donate to the secret cave.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank karenwX7175IQ
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

It is a highlight of our trip down the coast and good to see it’s still there after the recent fires.

Date of experience: January 2020