Beautiful Siam bay. Very peaceful and relaxing.
Very few day trippers unlike Batok bay around the corner.
Lovely swimming, however coral hard on the feet! Friendly helpful staff!
Restaurant food prices dearer than Phuket, but expected.
Quality and choice of meals still good. Beachside Rooms very comfortable. Inside spa bath and outside shower. Bit chaotic getting there from Chalong pier, struggling with suitcases along the beach to get to jetboat without any assistance. Return jetboat transfer could not have been better. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) is a brand new resort, set on a pristine beach on Racha / Raya Yai Island (Phuket). The resort located on a private property set right beside Siam Bay - the longest and widest powdery white sand beach on Racha Yai Island. Its unique mixture of authentic Thai style beach resort facilities with calm and peaceful atmosphere, and heartfelt hospitality and service - suitable for all type of travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) Hotel Rawai
- Rayaburi Resort (Racha Island) Ko Racha Yai, Phuket, Thailand