All reviews holes noise city floor english
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The room was huge, and a tv area, bed room with three beds, and a little couch and two chairs, good for playing games. The view was fantastic as it was on the 18th floor! Almost felt too good for the price! Well it was priced accordingly if you looked at the finer details, all the furniture was worn, aged, smoke from cigarettes next door would waft in. Holes in the walls from old things hanging. There was also a massage parlor next door. My favorite part was the paintings of naked women on the wall. Good stay if you’re feeling adventurous!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2016

Very easy to spot hotel as it is one of the tallest in the city! Rooms are like a condo as they have a high standard furnished living room with a tv, and then a separate bedroom also with a tv, and a shower/bathroom. It reminded me of staying in a condo. The wifi worked really well in the living area but I couldn't get signal in the bedroom. I stayed on the 18th floor and the views of the city are amazing! The only drawback other than the wifi is that there is no A/C or fan in the living room and so in the summer I can imagine it getting quite hot and humid.

There is a vegan restaurant within a 5-minute walk form here (Tiem Chay Thanh Thao) which I frequently visited, and the hotel is surrounded by various shops and is just down the road from the market. The receptionists are very friendly and I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a bit of affordable luxury.

Room tip: The higher the floor the better view. The rooms face out in different directions so maybe request a certain direction. The elevator is slow.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Not bad for budget vacation in Pleiku city. My room is on 17th floor with 1 bedroom (1 king bed + 1 single bed), 1 living room with a sofa set, 1 dining table and 1 bathroom. Stayed 2 night at VND 450,000/night. Suitable for family with kids. Location is good with food shops around. Cool weather.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at standard room in high floors which was large and comfortable. The room have a living room and bed room.
Hotel located at center and good condition but without breakfast. It is still renovation
The staff was friendly, warmly and helpful. Their gave us many advise to visited and discovered

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank thaiminhson
Reviewed March 22, 2016

firstly I think this hotel has a good position for us visit sightseeing in Pleiku city. The room I stayed is a large suite, suitable for my family and friends. I think almost amenities in bedroom are ok with reasonable price.

Date of stay: March 2016