“Best Thai food around and certainly the most consistent.”

Red Tuna Restaurant Phuket
Ranked #42 of 289 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: European, Thai
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I visit this place at least once a week and the food is so consistent in comparison to others in the area. Service is also very good and the Shrimp Panang is the best I have ever tasted. The western food here is also pretty good. Seafood is very very fresh and you can taste the difference in quality easily. Give this place a try and you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Moynesyboy

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

When you arrive don't be put off as I did first time!! Dimly lit & next to some old tin shops when your inside it's different.
Music lots of fans & very clean.
Great food, service, wine & price. I have the tuna every time it's delicious!
Well known & visited frequently with all the expats here in Bangtao.
Pick up service & does take away.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

the food is good as in other reviews.
there is no aircon but at night it is just right with a cold bottle of beer
toilets are clean
service is good
next to it is a big 7 11 convenience store so you can stock up before heading back to the hotel.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Garlic bread, cheese lobster, BBQ prawn, lamb rack, BBQ pork rib, French fries
Everything so good. Delicious, right portion, and normal speed.
High chair and children plate.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Excellent food and great service. This restaurant is a gem and for the prices it is great value too. My girlfriend and I have been here more than a few time and never have we been disappointed. Each time we have had the same male waiter, he might be in his forties. He pays attention but is not intrusive, but he is there to fill up your wine glass and make sure any empty plate is taken away. My girlfriend is the head server and supervisors at one of the top restaurants in Laguna and I worked many years at some of the top restaurants in Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice and Beverly Hills. I'm always happy when I see any restaurant run smoothly. So far so good for me at Red Tuna!

Date of visit: April 2018