“Paradise in Phuket”
other travelers have booked this property
Day view of Villa 19@Sai-TaAN Day view of Villa 19@Sai-Taan including Jacuzzi
Beautiful Lounge Area
Breakfast Outside
Dinner Inside
Guest Bedroom
Outside Bath (one of two)
Extensive garden area (perfect for children)
Pool from Master Bedroom (opening glass doors)
Beautiful breakfasts prepared by the maid
Relaxing sala area
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
return2as...
Hong Kong, China
“Please look elsewhere for your Phuket accommodations”
Reviewed April 13, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It is so rare that I rate experiences as "1-star," I'm not even sure how to begin.

The week started great. Despite minor annoyances including a pushy, unhelpful housekeeper (whom we requested to have replaced), lack of information in the villa about local attractions, and poor general upkeep (i.e., tubs filled with leaves and rotting floorboards, broken overhead lights, scratched floors and dirty curtains), we had a fine time.

The reason for the poor review is that a day after checking out, Lisa P tried to claim my entire security deposit, reporting a slew of slanderous--and unsubstantiated--lies to the TripAdvisor division that oversees villa rentals. I will not get into the details, but I was shocked and horrified that any real estate professional would make claims with absolutely no evidence. I immediately wrote to her, outraged, and detailed the factual version of all her points. I was prepared to get my attorney involved, as her accusations were that egregious. Within a day she dropped her claims, explaining she had done a "full investigation" and apparently found me innocent after all.

After hours of wasted time pondering the cause for such suspicion, it seems the housekeeper we asked to have replaced reported the lies to management. Why Lisa P wouldn’t question the reliability of a dejected, unprofessional housekeeper before attacking her client is beyond my understanding. Our correspondences up to that point had been friendly without any conflict whatsoever.

As an ethical, conscientious and respectful guest in all the places I travel, Lisa P's attack was beyond insulting. And the time she stole from me and my family as I worked to restore my name can never be returned. Lisa is clearly a remote homeowner who is relying on hearsay which in this case was a series of character defaming lies.

I feel we walked into a hornets' nest when we rented Villa Rouge II. I wouldn't want anyone to experience what we did. There are TONS of beautiful villas in Phuket (and specifically in this village of Sai Taan). I would warn anyone considering Villa Rouge to look elsewhere and save yourself the dreadful experience I had to deal with.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Apr 16, 2018
Dear Kate,

Thank you for your review. Quite clearly you have not reviewed the villa, which is what other customers would be interested in and I have emails from you saying how much you are "savouring your time at the villa". If you were not happy with the villa, I am sure I would have heard from you during your stay. We did honour your request to change the housekeeper as soon as you asked and it was actually me that came to the villa when your party left the villa (at 9p.m. on your last day), so I am not a "remote homeowner". You are correct I did do a thorough investigation and if you check your correspondence, I did not drop my claims at all, we decided that the actual value which was outstanding was simply the loss of a remote control AC unit and the rest of the money being withheld was for emergency cleaning (which I helped with) in order to get the villa in a good and proper clean state ready for the next clients. I hope my next clients can review the villa and provide something more helpful for future clients.

We wish you and your family a better experience with your next booking.

Kind regards,

Lisa P (Owner)
annettedu...
Adelaide, Australia
“Paradise in Phuket”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was our first visit to Phuket and we were not disappointed. We looked at staying in Hotels but with 6 of us, it turned out cheaper to stay in a Villa. This meant we had our own private pool and maid too. Sugar shopped for us and made us meals. She made the rooms up every day and even gave Mum Thai cooking lessons. When we first arrived we thought that we were in the sticks but after wandering around the streets soon found that we were walking distance to street shops (much cheaper alcohol and souveniers) and also cocktail bars overlooking the lagoon. Villa Rouge 2 was clean and the pool was great for all of us to relax by. We can't wait to come back and would recommend it for all ages.

Apr 16, 2018
Thank you Annette for your review. I am so glad you found the villa to your liking and you enjoyed the help of our wonderful housekeeper, Sugar. She is an amazing helper and always willing to assist. Thank you so much for your honest review and we look forward to accommodating you again in the future. Kind regards,

Lisa P (Owner)
LeanneB08
“Beautiful villa, perfectly relaxing stay”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We just spent 6 fabulous days at Villa Rouge and I just wish we could have stayed longer.
The villa is very spacious and comfortable - while we are a family of 4, the villa could easily accommodate 8. The pool is absolutely delightful and we spent much time in there.
Aey, the maid, made us a lovely breakfast daily and kept the villa super clean and well stocked with dry pool towels.
It is a 5 minute walk to Boat Avenue where there are many restaurants and a small but well stocked supermarket. It is also easy to organise delivery from a number of local restaurants.
The beach is about 1.5 km away - we walked but it would be an easy bike ride as well.
There are plenty of family activities in Phuket - we enjoyed the waterpark and a snorkel trip to Phi Phi - but it was always great to return to the villa for a swim and to relax.
In summary I would definitely recommend this villa - especially if you want a quiet relaxing time.

Jan 25, 2018
Trish, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you can return again soon! It’s always wonderful to have guests who find the villa relaxing and have had a successful family break. Thank you for letting us host you at the villa. Come again soon!
Paul M
“Absolute Bliss!”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We (3A / 5C) stayed here for 2 weeks over Easter and had the most amazing time! The villa itself has everything you need and is beautifully decorated. The housekeeper was on hand to prepare breakfast and lunch but also helpful with transport / recommending day trips. We also booked the recommended chef, who came to the villa and the food was delicious! The stunning pool and grounds were perfect for the kids to play safely all day. Shops / restaurants are a short walk away which was essential with the small children.

Lisa was very helpful with her recommendations, tips and general communication. We had the most fabulous relaxing stay and we were sad to leave. We would highly recommend this luxurious villa!!

Your age range 35-49
May 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad you enjoyed your trip and stay at our Villa. We hope you can return one day. Thanks again for letting us know - and reviewing the villa. Much appreciated.
Pamela R
“Fabulous Family Villa”
Reviewed October 14, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I took my family to stay in this villa for 3 days, there were 9 of us in total, 2 children aged 3 & 6.
We all had a fantastic time.
Villa is stunning and Aey the helper was amazing with the kids.
Would highly recommend trying this villai, it is only about 20 minutes from the airport and around 20 minutes to Patong or Kamala beach.
Thank you very much to Lisa the owner for all her help.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 4, 2016
Thank you Pamela for the great review and so glad that you enjoyed the villa, and the great service our helpers provided. We hope we can accommodate you (or your friends/family) again in the future. Many thanks
zazu2012
London, United Kingdom
“Book this for a luxurious holiday”
Reviewed August 27, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We went as a family of 5 + 2 and came back with 6 +1 (we now have a daughter-in-law to be!). We could not rate this villa more highly. Excellent communication with Lisa, relaxing, sumptuous and private surroundings. Aye -the maid was there daily with fresh fruit for breakfast, pancakes or eggs cooked any way. She cared for us beautifully and gave good advice. The villa manager, Sano, was also delightful with excellent English, tips and a stunning cook. We asked her to cook twice - once was a celebration Anniversary meal and totally delicious. If I could give this more than Great on the ratings, I would. Shops and restaurants nearby. Beaches also. We used a taxi app called 'Grab' to get a taxi big enough to fit all of us. It was always great with minimum wait time. We would walk to the gated entrance to find it. Found the best restaurant on final evening. 'Ta wai' on 15/1 Lagoon Rd, Cherngtalay. A little more expensive than Black Cat, but delicious.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The luxuriousness and care taken of us.
Liked least: There was nothing at all to cause any dislike!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It was a pleasure to have you stay at the villa and may we congratulate you on your family news. We hope we can accommodate you again in the future. Kindest regards, Lisa (Owner)
AlexCahar...
Singapore, Singapore
“Everything to relax”
Reviewed May 8, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Our trip to Villa Rouge was unforgettable. We were an extended family of 6 adults and 2. Young children. We enjoyed the comfortable swimming pool and also the spacious garden where my 2 kids were able run when we could watch for them from our transat.
The house inside was very well decorated and very spacious which was good to keep a bit of privacy. Last but not least, with our young kids it was not that easy to go to restaurants so we chose to call a chef recommended by manager of the house. The food was absolutely delicious. Will definitely go back if we have the opportunity to do so

May 9, 2016
Dear Alex, Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the villa, the garden and the pool. We are also so pleased you enjoyed the Chef and her food - I completely agree with you the food is very high quality.

Thank you again for staying with us at VIlla Rouge II and we look forward to accommodating you again.

Kindest regards,

Lisa (Owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing