We have recently returned from a second stay at Club Lerusang and again were not disappointed. Having been to Phuket on a number of occasions we know what to expect from this lovely island and the friendly people that live there. Club Lersuang is apartment style accommodation and set in a resort style complex. Our 2 bedroom suite was some 100m2 in size and gave our family of four plenty of room. Equipped with a full kitchen (that didn't get used very much) a living and dining area with satelite television, DVD, wireless internet it had all the comfort of home. The quality of room fittings was very high.
The facilities in the complex were all well maintained and there were few other people to share them with.
The in-house restaurant offered great meals at very reasonable prices or there were a whole variety of restaurants within walking distance of the complex with a number well located on Bang Tao beach which has to be the nicest beach I have seen in Phuket. Surin Beach is only a short taxi fare away and also offers a wide choice of well priced eating venues.
A 15 minute taxi fare got us into Patong with all its markets and nightlife and hustle and bustle
Bang Tao is a lot quieter and less developed location than Patong but judging by the amount of development in the area it is growing fast. Highly recommend for family or couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Puri is a private gated development of 56 apartments and pennthouses set around lush tropical gardens and a wonderful pool that stretches the full length of the grounds, including a shallower pool for children. 'Baan Puri'can be loosely translated as 'Our Home, Our Place'. Within this residential framework, a good number of owners rent out their apartments to holidaymakers seeking an upmarket, relaxed ambience near to one of Phuket's finest beaches, Bang Tao, and a short drive across the headland to Surin Beach. With an onsite fully-equipped gym - free to guests - and restaurant/bar in the process of being upgraded by our new operator, Baan Puri is a perfect place for a genuinely peaceful break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Baan Puri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Lersuang Hotel Cherngtalay
- Baan Puri Phuket, Thailand