Stayed here for a week over new year. Decent location, some really great Thai restaurants a short walk away as well as some good bars. The place itself is a 7/10, clean / tidy enough, the biggest frustration for us (x4) who aren't keen on the beach is the lack of sun beds around the pool and the annoyance of those who put their towels on the sun beds then don't come back for hours!!
The complex also changed its name to Baan Puri in July 2012 and the non local taxi drivers had no idea where it is, as well as the local people.
It's fine for a week away and a decent price for new year when everything else was 2-3 times the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Puri is a private gated development of 56 apartments and pennthouses set around lush tropical gardens and a wonderful pool that stretches the full length of the grounds, including a shallower pool for children. 'Baan Puri'can be loosely translated as 'Our Home, Our Place'. Within this residential framework, a good number of owners rent out their apartments to holidaymakers seeking an upmarket, relaxed ambience near to one of Phuket's finest beaches, Bang Tao, and a short drive across the headland to Surin Beach. With an onsite fully-equipped gym - free to guests - and restaurant/bar in the process of being upgraded by our new operator, Baan Puri is a perfect place for a genuinely peaceful break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Baan Puri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Lersuang Hotel Cherngtalay
- Baan Puri Phuket, Thailand