Club Lersuang in Phuket is a fabulous haven, away from all the stress and strains of every day life.
We flew from Scotland to Bangkok (via Dubai), had 3 nights seeing the sights there (we saw all the sights!!) and then another hour flying to Phuket. Club Lersuang was a 40 min drive. The modern penthouse that we stayed in was spacious, air conditioned and all round the last word in luxury. I would certainly recommend a penthouse if you can get one that is available.
The pool and gym were quiet when we used them and the beach was a short stroll away. The beach seemed to be endless and the water sooo warm. The small local restaurants were a delight and food excellent.
We hired a car and soon were driving all round the island. Club Lersuang was a good central base for this.
We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Puri is a private gated development of 56 apartments and pennthouses set around lush tropical gardens and a wonderful pool that stretches the full length of the grounds, including a shallower pool for children. 'Baan Puri'can be loosely translated as 'Our Home, Our Place'. Within this residential framework, a good number of owners rent out their apartments to holidaymakers seeking an upmarket, relaxed ambience near to one of Phuket's finest beaches, Bang Tao, and a short drive across the headland to Surin Beach. With an onsite fully-equipped gym - free to guests - and restaurant/bar in the process of being upgraded by our new operator, Baan Puri is a perfect place for a genuinely peaceful break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Baan Puri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Lersuang Hotel Cherngtalay
- Baan Puri Phuket, Thailand