Too bad if you missed your chance to stay in the best hotel in Phuket !!
My second visit to The Pavilions, stayed at the ocean view villa for 3 days this time.
Travel around the world, stayed in numerous hotels, the service at The Pavilions is one of the best in the world.
Great services, great restaurant, great staffs.
I would like to thank the great time you gave me during my stay at your secret heaven.
Would defianately come back, whenever I visits Phuket.
Outstanding. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. From our spacious newly appointed 81 sqm one-bedroom suites to our signature private pool villas, we are a haven of tranquility. Enjoy an array of restaurants including: our open air The Plantation Club for modern Thai and international favourites, Firefly set next to the largest freeform pool in Phuket for wood burning oven pizzas, grilled specialities and more, and 360 Bar, one of the best loved places in Choeng Thale for cocktails, asian tapas and sunsets. We also offer a wide range of in-villa dining options, including seafood bbqs. Our resort also features an award winning spa with yoga pavilion, fitness centre, and pools. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, MrandMrsSmith, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand