My husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniv at Phuket Pavilions and it was a very memorable stay. We stayed only for 2 nites and it was definitely too short. The villa is beautiful and the highlight was having a pool of our own and the privacy it offered. We ordered dinn in on our last night and it was the best meal we had during our short break in Phuket. Staff were also polite and the service was excellent from the drivers to the service staff at 360 deg bar. Only bad thing was that our villa was not ready when we arrived at 3pm and it took another 45min or so before we were led to our villa. Anyway, I was still thinking of Phuket Paviliions 1 week after I left. Will definitely stay longer at Phuket Pavilions the next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. Decidedly adult, each private villa is a haven of tranquility. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand