As world travelers, self described hotel snobs and professionals in the travel industry we have to say that our recent 5 night stay at The Pavilions was amongst the top 3 in our lives.
It is rare that a resort is able to balance and deliver perfection in every way, design, execution and satisfaction but they have done it. Our hat's off to Jean Christophe and his team and to the magicians who developed and designed this sensuous resort.
From the moment they collect you at the airport (our driver the ever personable and hilarious Max) to the welcome gong as you arrive and leave everything has been done to assure that your stay is magical.
A few details:
Design - The design of this property is nothing short of amazing. We stayed in a Spa & Pool Villa and it was hands down was of the most beautiful rooms we have ever seen. It is not fair to even call it a room but rather a luxury villa with it's own pool and patio which rivals one you would find in an ultra luxury home. From the bedroom and living area to the spectacular bathroom featuring black granite and red highlights with a two person bath and 4 person shower this is luxury at its finest
Landscaping - Yes, it is a tropical environment which means that you can grow anything and fast but the shear density, variety and carefully planned layout creates a jungle effect everywhere that is so meticulously maintained that it almost feels as if every plant, vine tree and leaf was hand placed. The wonder starts when you enter and drive down a quarter mile tunnel of perfectly trained bamboo arching over the road and continues with the various vine covered trellises which lead you to your room.
Service - Yes, this is Thailand where almost all service is delivered with a smile and efficient yet solicitous desire to please but The Pavilions have taken even that to a new level. There was literally nothing we wanted to could dream off that was not provided, fast and with meticulous care and concern for our satisfaction. Also, the spa treatments were among the best we have had. We had a 90 minute couples massage one day in our room, yes but lest you think why the room, each of the pool villas has its own spa suite with two wonderful massage tables side by side. We like deep massages and can say these were absolutely top notch.
Food - We had the opportunity to dine at all the restaurants and have room service on a few occasions as well. Again everything was done to perfection. We tended to eat only Thai but they also had a large selection of western items as well.
Finally, we strive to find the best of the best when we travel and The Pavilions in Phuket is most definitely at the top of that list, thank you all :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. From our spacious newly appointed 81 sqm one-bedroom suites to our signature private pool villas, we are a haven of tranquility. Enjoy an array of restaurants including: our open air The Plantation Club for modern Thai and international favourites, Firefly set next to the largest freeform pool in Phuket for wood burning oven pizzas, grilled specialities and more, and 360 Bar, one of the best loved places in Choeng Thale for cocktails, asian tapas and sunsets. We also offer a wide range of in-villa dining options, including seafood bbqs. Our resort also features an award winning spa with yoga pavilion, fitness centre, and pools. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand