I,ve gone there in last May with my wife in our honeymoon, and it was above my expectations. The staff was very friendly. Room decoration & facilities were awesome, we even had our own sauna and spa room. Private pool was so cool. Also the restaurant had very nice food. They also had nice gestures that made us feel so pleased, like leaving us poems on bed wishing us sweet dreams with flowers, welcome bottle of grape juice, filling the bathtub with roses & spa salts. They also had private cars that took us any where we wanted which was very cool.
The only negative thing there was there private beach, it was extremely poor and unclean, I didn't mind that its far from the hotel but, but I couldn't stay for a second once I saw it.
But other stuff made it up for me and I would really love to go there again. I recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. Decidedly adult, each private villa is a haven of tranquility. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand