This was our second visit to Phuket Pavilions, the first was early 2007. We spend again 7 nights at Paradise.
The service of all staff was outstanding and we can only congratulate Frank (the manager) and his team, as we feel the resort has further improved the past year. The lobby has now a small but nicely put together breakfast buffet corner, which we liked a lot.
The Pavilion we had, No. 13, was perfect, with fantastic views and great space just to chill out and relax.
In villa spa services were great and added to our overall excellent experience.
360 bar, which was nice last year, is now really living up to its potential, as can be seen, as we had to book a table for dinner as it was pretty full every night. Food was great and atmosphere even better.
We definitely will be back next year in January for our 3rd visit.
Jorgen and Trudl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. Decidedly adult, each private villa is a haven of tranquility. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand