We stayed at Phuket Pavilions over the Chinese New Year for 5 nights and 6 days.......which was totally perfect and an absolute perfect place to relax.
If you want total privacy stunning views, full sunsets, and can think of nothing better than reading books swimming in the pool, quite drinks at night then this is the place for you.
Arrival we were very early and after check in at the open airy beautiful lobby, we were told we would need to wait for a room to be cleaned and would be approximatly 1 hour.
No problem already starting to chill out in this stunning place....I am sure less than 30 minutes we were told the room was ready and they took us to villa 15............wow.
Big living room with perfect little kitchen.....but the pool just lovely big with stunning views.......bedroom nice and big with the most stunning bathroom.....huge big tub and rain shower.
This was it if you like to relax and not do a single thing then I can think of no place better.......quickly got into swing of things.......
breakfast down in the lobby.....you can order in but to be honest when I wake up I need food so the buffet was the best option.
Buggy back up the hill.....much too lazy to walk!!!!
In the pool for the morning........until lunch time........shuttle bus to the beach at 1:30pm..........lunch at the little beach hut.........
spent the afternoon on the beach......shuttle back.
Late afternoon in the pool........sunset with drinks..........dinner at 360 and finish off with a DVD.....which you can order from the reception.
6 days repeat above..........perfect.
I would say it's not a place for people looking for action as there isn't any........or with kids.
lazy couples who want a break from the rat race YES!!!!!
Honestly I have the photos we took and it's like a dream........I think for the price paid it's really a good offer and it is the best place I have stayed in Phuket so far.........not tried the amanpuri yet!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. From our spacious newly appointed 81 sqm one-bedroom suites to our signature private pool villas, we are a haven of tranquility. Enjoy an array of restaurants including: our open air The Plantation Club for modern Thai and international favourites, Firefly set next to the largest freeform pool in Phuket for wood burning oven pizzas, grilled specialities and more, and 360 Bar, one of the best loved places in Choeng Thale for cocktails, asian tapas and sunsets. We also offer a wide range of in-villa dining options, including seafood bbqs. Our resort also features an award winning spa with yoga pavilion, fitness centre, and pools. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand