Located 6 klm out of Laguna, Pavilions is exceptional. On a par with the more expensive Trisara (too isolated) and Banyan Tree (in the thick of the Laguna hotel precinct - Pavilions has been our preferred Phuket option since opening. We have stayed in all the best. Pavilions is a short taxi or car rental drive into Laguna and nearby Surin. Not on the beach, but your private pools are huge, completely private, and your villa is large and comfortable. The breakfasts are fine - with a very good choice of options. We were offered whatever we would like if not on the menu. (Not as elaborate as Banyan Tree who have the best breakfast buffet on the island.) The Ocean View Pool Villas are the best option. A memebr of the Relais and Chateux group assures you of a level of quality and luxury. Negative reviewers don't quite get it. By no means perfect, Pavilions is a great option.No spa but they have excellent room options with massage tables in the villas - full spa ropoms in some of the villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. Decidedly adult, each private villa is a haven of tranquility. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand