The Location is rather ideal. resting atop its own perch, a feeling of seclusion from the pace of Phuket while still close enough for a courtesy, super cool "beach mobile" shuttle to your private stretch of sand in the cove.
The grounds are just right: a suave blend of contemporary design without losing the South East Asia feel. I felt nourished by all the attention to detail.
The Villas are ridiculous! You get your own private pool, cabana and hang out area all overlooking the lush valley. The rooms are appropriately sized with an over-sized couch - perfect for calling it in for the night with a complimentary movie from the store - and a separate sleeping area so as not to stagnate the air.
A quick call to the front desk and a buggy picks you up in minutes, and the whole experience was extremely thoughtful. The evening turndown treats were a favorite. while the restaurant is so good it will make you not want to venture out for meals. *Fish tacos were strangely delicious
Finally, the 360 bar from the top of the mountain. They perform specialty martinis up there that we didnt take advantage of. We went up there on our last night and had so much fun with the chill atmosphere that we kicked ourselves for not imbibing more. Its a neat addition, as well, that this bar is open to the public. So, its not just the people staying there - which adds a healthy energy. *If you are a spice guy/gal, you gotta get the one they make with cucumber and indigenous chile!*
> The only thing that couldve been better = the beach was super dirty. While beautiful, while walking along it, there was garbage galore. It seemed as if some of the other "private beaches" we're more kept up in this regard. Perhaps its worth a suggestion <
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. From our spacious newly appointed 81 sqm one-bedroom suites to our signature private pool villas, we are a haven of tranquility. Enjoy an array of restaurants including: our open air The Plantation Club for modern Thai and international favourites, Firefly set next to the largest freeform pool in Phuket for wood burning oven pizzas, grilled specialities and more, and 360 Bar, one of the best loved places in Choeng Thale for cocktails, asian tapas and sunsets. We also offer a wide range of in-villa dining options, including seafood bbqs. Our resort also features an award winning spa with yoga pavilion, fitness centre, and pools. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand