A+++ hotel in Phuket , pure luxury and class ! Service , food , view , room and most important location are all fabulous and class apart. Big big big rooms with both covered and open shower area and not to miss on the little jacuzzi attached to the room. Away from the hustle bustle of the crowded bangle road , stay here if u r willing to njoy the beauty of the sea from the top of the hill. The resorted is nicely crafted on a hill and u can walk yourself down to the beach in a matter of 4 to 5 mins sounds amazing. Unlike other hotels in thailand where people dont understand english and dont know what service is , Ayara is a real jewel ! Staff is amazing and real helpfull. Taxi to airport will cost around 1000 bhatt from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The days are yours to create, ours to fulfill. Caters to ADULTS only (No Children)(No extra beds). An enclave of 48 LUXURY SUITES set in 23 Villas amidst sloping exotic gardens, taking advantage of the arresting views offered by the emerald green Andaman Sea.Facilities and service are inspired by the single goal of helping each guest create their own journey of respite from the rigors of civilization.Whether you venture only as far as the boundaries of the resort or go further afield, the days are yours to create and ours to fulfill.Welcome to the private world of Ayara Hilltops! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Hilltops Hotel Thalang
- Hotel Ayara Hilltops
- Ayara Hilltops Resort And Spa Phuket, Thailand