What the Tour Operator and Hotel DO NOT tell you about this Resort. This Resort is just feet off the Road although you are in the Hillside you can here this Road ALL of the time 24/7. The pool is near the Restaurant and just feet away from the busiest Road in Phuket, you cannot talk to one another for the noise from the Road, they play music from the restaurant but you cannot hear it.
As for the Beach it smells of sewerage, its dirty there are jet ski's racing around all day, There are Time Share Towts there pestering you all the time. And the food down there is quite expensive.
The Resort has sun loungers down on the Beach but they are in need of replacing they are very old.
All in all this is NEVER A 5* RESORT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The days are yours to create, ours to fulfill. Caters to ADULTS only (No Children)(No extra beds). An enclave of 48 LUXURY SUITES set in 23 Villas amidst sloping exotic gardens, taking advantage of the arresting views offered by the emerald green Andaman Sea.Facilities and service are inspired by the single goal of helping each guest create their own journey of respite from the rigors of civilization.Whether you venture only as far as the boundaries of the resort or go further afield, the days are yours to create and ours to fulfill.Welcome to the private world of Ayara Hilltops! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Hilltops Hotel Thalang
- Hotel Ayara Hilltops
- Ayara Hilltops Resort And Spa Phuket, Thailand