All reviewsanthony larkseafood restaurantprivate pooldeck restauranttrufflefour seasonsthe general managerocean frontmain poolour honeymoonphang nga baywe stayed in an ocean viewandaman seaoutdoor showerthai menutotal privacyluxury resort
Reviewed August 22, 2017

As someone who’s been lucky enough to experience more than his fair share of super-luxurious five-star getaways, I say with authority: Trisara is right up there with the greatest hotels globally, and is inarguably Phuket's best.

I first visited more than a decade ago, and have returned every couple of years since. What keeps me coming back? Insofar as tropical hospitality experiences go, Trisara is as close to faultless as you’re going to find. My family’s latest stay, a couple of weeks ago, was — as expected — impeccable.

The stunning grounds and views, the wonderful staff, the amazing food, the incredible attention to getting every little detail right... All present and correct. Same as it ever was. New and notable: The recently refurbished accommodations and spa facilities are gorgeous. Haute locavore restaurant PRU will get a star when Michelin comes to Siam. The Hamptons-esque seafood and Thai grill is to die for. I wouldn't have thought it possible to improve on perfection, but seriously, this place just keeps getting better.

From check-in to check-out (or more accurately, airport pickup to drop-off), Trisara, its fabulous staff and legendary GM Anthony Lark continue to represent the hospitality gold standard — on Phuket, and across the planet.

In fact, perhaps that's too limiting. Because Trisara is seriously outta this world.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank ChristianBarker
TrisaraManager, General Manager at Trisara, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Christian,
Thanks for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to see you and the family back again and I'm thrilled to hear that you feel Trisara only gets better with time.
I'm also happy to hear that you liked the major upgrades we have done and continue to do, which is at the heart of our commitment to remain special and innovative.
See you soon again I'm sure.

Warm Regards

Anthpny

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Our last visit to Phuket was more than 12 years ago and we stayed at the Laguna district. Too crowded, too busy and we got away with not so pleasant experience and did not return until last week. We decided to give Phuket another chance, and chose to stay at Trisara. Now we are already planning a return visit. We were in Phuket for only four days but we did not go anywhere but stayed within the resort area. With two active boys, we did swimming, tennis, Thai boxing, or simply relaxing on an almost empty private beach - which is my favourite. Not to mention the spa for the grown-ups. We were told that the occupancy rate was 100% during our short stay, but it certainly did not feel like it. We enjoyed the villa, various activities, or just hanging out by ourselves. Since it's the low season, we did not do much water sports as waves were rough. When high season comes (December to April), there will be plenty of water sports by the beach. The staff was all wonderful and very helpful. Thanks to Irene who was like our personal assistant helped us with all sorts of arrangements and requests. If you are looking for rowdy party scene, this isn't for you. However, if you enjoy tranquility and staring at ocean just chilling, this is the place. Thanks Trisara, for bring us back to Phuket and more visits to come.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Spaky

Dear Spaky,
Thank you very much for writing such a nice review. I was thrilled to learn how much you enjoyed the experience and I can assure you that Irene loves reading reviews where she is mentioned, so thanks for that.
I'm so happy to hear you are planning a return trip and if I help plan this, please do let me know.

Warm Regards from us all,

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Currently staying at Trisara as a family. It's a nice spot but you don't need to stay for more than a couple of days and I'd suggest it as a good spot for a stop over after a hectic schedule perhaps.

For us as a family we grew bored and felt it lacked soul and it was missing the small details that make or break a holiday. We booked via a travel agent and had wished we knew it was low season as it appears most activities don't operate during this time. It was disappointing as the rooms don't come cheap.
If you're looking for just a little vibe or ambience - I'd say it might not be the place for you.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
7  Thank Mel32HongKong
TrisaraManager, General Manager at Trisara, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Mel32HongKong,
Thanks for the review and it was nice to meet you and the family during your visit.
I note this review was posted just a day after you arrived for a long stay and that you told me your disappointment stemmed from your travel agent not telling you that it was not peak season and that you expected more guests here. On those first couple of days we were around 60% occupied, yet after you posted the review we became a lot busier and you and the family told me that it was a real change and that the property had a nice feeling with more people around. You mentioned were after more action and we helped arranged a day out in patong which you confirmed was a lot of fun.
I'm sorry that you weren't properly advised of the season yet I was delighted to see that you had perfect weather the entire stay, enjoying the pools and beach etc.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Regards

Reviewed July 31, 2017

From the moment they pick you up at the airport (in a Volvo), to the moment they drop you back off, the stay is pure luxury. The first thing you will notice is the pure kindness of all of the staff. You are greeted with a lovely flower bracelet and a refreshing drink. The manager of the resort came to greet us also and offer any assistance. We were quickly shown to our villa which took my breath away. We had an ocean view villa with a gorgeous private pool. Every single day, we ordered breakfast in our room and it was so delicious! We ate one dinner and one lunch at the restaurants, but for the rest of the meals we used room service. All of our meals were above and beyond!
The goal of our stay was to relax and be together. It couldn't have been better! We will absolutely return. We have stayed at many luxury resorts....Trisara is now my favorite for a romantic couples trip!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank demsgirl
TrisaraManager, General Manager at Trisara, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear demsgirl,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm so happy you had a good experience.
The generous space and views of our pool villas plus privacy from other villas was the guiding design factor when we built the resort and its great to hear you loved the sense of privacy and ate a lot of meals on the pool decks.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. The villa was lovely, clean and spacious. Service was impeccable. It rained a lot this time of the year but staying indoors with breakfast served at noon was a luxury.

We were well rested and fully recharged after our stay.Will be back.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
TrisaraManager, General Manager at Trisara, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Dear Swee Leong T,
Thank you for the kind review and I'm very pleased you enjoyed the experience. I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.
Warm Regards,