“A must do in Phuket!”

Ranked #3 of 11 Shopping in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate Phuket shopping experience. Fun, convenient and hassle-free guided shopping tours. Grab yourself a bargain and explore the best value and quality shopping Phuket has to offer. We are independent and don't accept commissions from retailers. Operated by Aussie expats.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was searching for shopping tours and came across Phuket Shopping Tours. Bom and Nirelle were very knowledgable and I found it to be a great experience. It was the perfect mix of shops from the cheap cheap to the Thailand Brands. Making sure that everyone was catered for. I would never have discovered these places on my own, in fact I doubt regular visitors to Phuket probably still haven't. We were provided with tips and tricks of shopping in Phuket and I loved hearing about all the different places along the way. I didn't take my husband as he is not a shopper but really he would have enjoyed it.
I loved my experience so much that we booked them for a private family tour to see the many sights that Phuket had to offer. We visited a gypsy village, the Big Buddha, had a fantastic lunch and it was great value for money and perfect for my 2 young daughters that I feel would not have tolerated a tradition large group tour.
Thank you Bom and Nirelle for making our holiday great!

Nirelle B, Owner at Phuket Shopping Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Hi 'SnappySamAus'

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We're so pleased that you enjoyed yourself! I think we had almost as much fun as you (and your family) helping you nab some bargains and showing you around Phuket.

Thanks for being such great company!

We hope to see you back again when you're next in Phuket.

There are newer reviews for Phuket Shopping Tours

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Usually, I'm pretty grumpy when shopping with my wife, but this was unique. Nirelle ensured that she connected with all of us, and timed the tour such that we were never at any place for too long. I was very pleasantly surprised that this shopping tour was fun for the whole family. As an aside, there was no way we'd have found the bargains on offer ourselves. Nirelle and her assistant always ensure you get the best prices possible. I would highly recommend this shopping tour, it is a fantastic way to save time and money.

This is a great way to experience the best shopping on offer in Phuket.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Jim6368
Nirelle B, Manager at Phuket Shopping Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Hi Jim

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

It's fabulous to hear you had a really fun day and secured some great bargains! That's what Phuket Shopping Tours is all about!

I hope the rest of your stay was as enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

we decided instead of blundering around to take an organized shopping tour. this was a great idea excellent guides fluent in English and Thai. various destinations which looked after all our needs with a really enjoyable lunch break and a finish at the night markets. all in all a really enjoyable shopping experience

2  Thank carniver
Nirelle B, Owner at Phuket Shopping Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Hi "Carniver"

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We're thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable shopping experience, and that you found the tour worthwhile!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we hope to see you back again in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Well, what a breath of fresh air - a shopping tour with a difference.
Great to see someone is finally doing quality shopping tours of Phuket's best shopping establishments.
After 20+ visits to Phuket, I thought I had seen it all and bought it all, but this is an eye opener.
No need to try your luck with the stall holders. Just have a nice drink and cruise in air conditioned comfort to some great stores and get savings which will more than pay for your holiday, not to mention the great variety of exotic things and locations you will not find anywhere else.
If you're pressed for time or don't know where to turn, jump on board and save time and money.
Bring a big bag - you will not believe the prices at some of these places - the family will be impressed.

2  Thank Bob S
Nirelle B, Owner at Phuket Shopping Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

HI Bob, Thank you very much for the positive feedback and for taking the time to post a review about your experience. We're thrilled that you had a fun day shopping with us, saved a heap of money, and saved your valuable time (better spent by the pool bar!). It's great to know that even a seasoned traveller such as yourself finds our tour appealing. Christmas will be a breeze for you this year! See you next year! Cheers Nirelle

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had a great day....awesome shopping, a lot of the places are local so I would have never known they even existed, my favourite was the Lemongrass House had some really nice handmade natural skin products and teas...soooooo cheap!!!!! And lunch was just amazing...looking over the whole of Phuket Town and the food was just to die for...and we got to see the wild monkeys come down from the trees, that you can feed which was cool. Its defiantly worth the money as you get an amazing lunch and get to see so many different shops. We would have paid about 700baht just to get to the night markets in Phuket, the tooks tooks aren't very cheap! Thumbs up to Phuket Shopping Tours thanks guys had a ball!! Defiantly recommend this tour :)

1  Thank Jessie B
Nirelle B, Owner at Phuket Shopping Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hi Jess, thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're glad you enjoyed yourself. We had a great time too. We hope to see you back next year. Cheers Nirelle