“GREAT DAY SHOPPING!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Phuket Shopping Tours
Ranked #2 of 10 Shopping in Choeng Thale
Type: Shopping, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate Phuket shopping experience. Fun, convenient and hassle-free guided shopping tours. Grab yourself a bargain and explore the best value and quality shopping Phuket has to offer. We are independent and don't accept commissions from retailers. Operated by Aussie expats.
Townsville, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT DAY SHOPPING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had a great day....awesome shopping, a lot of the places are local so I would have never known they even existed, my favourite was the Lemongrass House had some really nice handmade natural skin products and teas...soooooo cheap!!!!! And lunch was just amazing...looking over the whole of Phuket Town and the food was just to die for...and we got to see the wild monkeys come down from the trees, that you can feed which was cool. Its defiantly worth the money as you get an amazing lunch and get to see so many different shops. We would have paid about 700baht just to get to the night markets in Phuket, the tooks tooks aren't very cheap! Thumbs up to Phuket Shopping Tours thanks guys had a ball!! Defiantly recommend this tour :)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jessie B
Nirelle B, Owner at Phuket Shopping Tours, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hi Jess, thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're glad you enjoyed yourself. We had a great time too. We hope to see you back next year. Cheers Nirelle

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Easy,enjoyable shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

My Phuket Shopping Tour experience was the perfect transition into my Thai getaway. We visited outlet stores, wholesalers, malls and local markets. As a tourist I would have never have found these places on my own. Trust me, what you cannot buy on this shopping tour is just not worth having! Or if it is, the tour guide can tell you where to find it afterwards. It was great that drinks were provided on the bus and we had delicious traditional Thai lunch… and the view from the restaurant was amazing! The bus trip was a relaxed social environment, which was great for me travelling solo as I made a few friends. The easy going, energetic team were so helpful and having a native Thai speaker available to help with questions and bartering was awesome. I had a really fun day. Highly recommended. Store discounts were an added bonus!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Louise P
Nirelle B, Owner at Phuket Shopping Tours, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to rate your experience. We're so pleased you had a great day.