“AMAZING!!!”

Heart & Soul Divers
Ranked #2 of 7 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Heart & Soul Divers - The name says it all! Heart & Soul Divers is of course the Dive Center for all and everybody, but it's also the exclusive Dive Center for the renowned Thanyapura Sports- and Leisure Club (PIA- Phuket International Academy), located in Phuket, Thailand. We offer an extensive list of dive activities, ranging from Bubblemaker courses for the youngest divers to Divemaster courses for professionals, as well as a large selection of dive trips for certified divers. Regardless of the course you choose, you'll find our team both passionate and professional. From teaching you the fundamentals of diving and staying safe to our instructors' attitudes and our choice of equipment, we only offer: The HIGHEST quality and OUTSTANDING services.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I met Carsten 2-3 years ago doing a DSD when he was still free-lancing. Right away, I knew he was a great instructor because i've actually done more than half a dozen of DSD but never had the time to get my licenses.

He is a friendly, fun and loving guy. he is very passionate about diving and is very professional. That being said, you can trust that he is a very safe diver/instructor.

He now owns his own company and this year, I had the honour of doing my Open Water/Advanced Open Water/Nitrox/Deep Dive certification with him. It was an amazing experience! His excellent instructions plus patient nature makes it a supreme learning environment. On top of that, him and his wife provided excellent services, from booking hotels and getting the best rates for us to picking us up from the airport and driving us from our hotel to the pier everyday. Also offered to drive us back to the airport if we wanted for our last day. It was VIP service from touch down until the plane took off again the day we left.

I highly recommend Heart and Soul Divers and Carsten to everyone!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Its the most amazing diving experience in my whole life with Heart & Soul Divers. The Owner, Carsten has chosen the right business name according to his personality on taking care of the guests and making sure everyone is happy. His service is not only literally from the book but with his whole "Heart and Soul" service. I would highly recommend Heart and Soul Divers for your Thailand diving plans in the future.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Carsten, the owner, is a fun-loving and very friendly man. I went on a 2-dive trip at Racha Yai. On the first dive I saw a metal boxes dropped for manmade reefs and saw a big box fish planking on top of a box. Went deeper to explore a medium-sized boat wreck and went inside it unfortunately I didn't see a dead pirate, that would be a bonus! On my second dive, we explored a coral reef and saw some trigger fish on the area. We played tic-tac-toe underwater just to kill the time. Overall, it was a fun dive with Carsten especially that he is talkative so you won't get bored. After the dive you can even go drinking with them at the nearby Tamarind bar. Book now!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

There is a very good reason this company already has such a good rating, they deliver sensational service in a very competitive and confusing industry. This was our first dive and we were overwhelmed by the professional and personal service we received from Carsten. He visited us the night before our dive at our hotel to brief us and put us completely at ease. We were picked up perfectly on time the day of our dive and taken directly to the boat. We were served breakfast upon arrival at 'the lattitude' boat which was first class, the staff were impeccable. We met our dive master Sebastian who was very experienced. The equipment was first class and the entire experience has left us now wanting to obtain our dive license. If you are in any way hesitant about diving in Phuket do yourself a favor and try heart and sole. The combination of personal service with professionalism will impress you.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I did 2 days diving with Carsten of Heart and Soul. On the second day I also took my wife and son along to snorkeling. I had a fantastic time.

Carsten is picked us up from the Dusit laguna hotel and drove us to the boat. He booked us on to very smart boats. The rented equipment was very good quality. The diving was great. We had a relaxed beer afterwards. Then he dropped us back at the hotel. You can't ask for much more than that! His 2 young daughters are very funny and charming. Carstein speaks fluent English and German.

We also went out with him and his family in the evening to see the amazing Lady Boy cabaret at Nok and Jo's restaurant. Recommended!

He really went the extra mile to ensure we had the best possible time. If I come back to Phuket again, I will definiately book with Heart and Soul. Thanks Carstein!