“Great dive outfit”

Heart & Soul Divers
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Heart & Soul Divers - The name says it all! Heart & Soul Divers is of course the Dive Center for all and everybody, but it's also the exclusive Dive Center for the renowned Thanyapura Sports- and Leisure Club (PIA- Phuket International Academy), located in Phuket, Thailand. We offer an extensive list of dive activities, ranging from Bubblemaker courses for the youngest divers to Divemaster courses for professionals, as well as a large selection of dive trips for certified divers. Regardless of the course you choose, you'll find our team both passionate and professional. From teaching you the fundamentals of diving and staying safe to our instructors' attitudes and our choice of equipment, we only offer: The HIGHEST quality and OUTSTANDING services.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Carsten was a great dive master for my wife and I. He picked us up at our hotel and even joined us for a beer after our dives. He even sent us a few photos from our trip!

All reviews
"equipment provided"
"two daughters"
"buoyancy control"

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Personal service and very friendly. Carsten picked us up at our hotel and even joined us for a beer after scuba.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I felt so very safe, diving at Heart and Soul, excellent service and very serious company. Going back soon ..

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Among 23 trips around the world, this was really a very nice experience and most memorable sites I've dived with the instructor Carsten. We've had lots of fun starting from the boat trips to the professionalism in diving.

1  Thank wiss24
See more reviews
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I knew it was going to be a great experience when I first met Carsten. He was friendly and very personable, I felt like I've known him a long time. I was very nervous diving off of a boat for the first time and wasn't sure I was going to go through with it, my thought was I'd go on one dive and decide if it was for me, but he made me feel so comfortable that I decided to go for my certification. Carsten was incredibly patient and professional but yet funny and goofy which made it very enjoyable. I had a great time although it wasn't easy. I couldn't have asked for a better instructor. Phuket was the ideal place to get certified and Heart & Soul divers was the perfect choice for me. I hope to go back one day and would certainly dive again with Carsten.