“Excellent diving experience.”

Heart & Soul Divers
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Heart & Soul Divers - The name says it all! Heart & Soul Divers is of course the Dive Center for all and everybody, but it's also the exclusive Dive Center for the renowned Thanyapura Sports- and Leisure Club (PIA- Phuket International Academy), located in Phuket, Thailand. We offer an extensive list of dive activities, ranging from Bubblemaker courses for the youngest divers to Divemaster courses for professionals, as well as a large selection of dive trips for certified divers. Regardless of the course you choose, you'll find our team both passionate and professional. From teaching you the fundamentals of diving and staying safe to our instructors' attitudes and our choice of equipment, we only offer: The HIGHEST quality and OUTSTANDING services.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I felt so very safe, diving at Heart and Soul, excellent service and very serious company. Going back soon ..

All reviews
"equipment provided"
"two daughters"
"buoyancy control"

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Among 23 trips around the world, this was really a very nice experience and most memorable sites I've dived with the instructor Carsten. We've had lots of fun starting from the boat trips to the professionalism in diving.

1  Thank wiss24
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I knew it was going to be a great experience when I first met Carsten. He was friendly and very personable, I felt like I've known him a long time. I was very nervous diving off of a boat for the first time and wasn't sure I was going to go through with it, my thought was I'd go on one dive and decide if it was for me, but he made me feel so comfortable that I decided to go for my certification. Carsten was incredibly patient and professional but yet funny and goofy which made it very enjoyable. I had a great time although it wasn't easy. I couldn't have asked for a better instructor. Phuket was the ideal place to get certified and Heart & Soul divers was the perfect choice for me. I hope to go back one day and would certainly dive again with Carsten.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I met Carsten quite some time before he opened up his diving school in Thailand. Carsten was my first diving instructor and the most competent that I have had so far. Above water he likes to have a good time and a few laughs, but when you go underwater, safety is his number one priority.

I dived with Carsten a total of 14 dives in Pulau Dajang. For each dive we would have a clear briefing of what the objective and the trajectory underwater would be. He would remind us of all the hand signals in order to make sure that we all understand each other when we go under.

When above water, Carsten is a very friendly individual who is able to join in on a whole variety of discussions and who loves to just relax. I would recommend Carsten to anyone and currently being an Advanced Open Water diver, I have vowed to travel to Thailand some day in order to finish my diving education with him.

Thanks Carsten for introducing me to this wonderful sport. I hope that you, your wife and your two incredibly cute daughters are doing amazing.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This Review is for anyone interested in getting a PADI open water certification in Phuket. (in two days) There are hundreds of diving shops in Phuket to choose from and user experiences vary widely depending who you go with. I’m happy to tell you that I had great experience learning and being certified through Heart and Soul Divers. The owner, Carsten Koch has taken great care for me for two days by arranging all steps. He took care of hotel pick up, Video watching/ talking safety tips, practice dive at the pool and finally dive in the ocean to 15m. Being out of my element, I was very anxious. During the ocean dive, I realized having good instructor could make or break your leaning. One of the requirements was to take the mask completely off, put it on again and clear the water. Instead of blowing the air through my nose to clear the water, I blew out the air through my mouth. Then I realized I had no air in my lungs and when I took air from my regulator, water from mask came in through my nose and I started to choke under water. Then at that moment, I remembered Carsten telling me during our pool session, “slow down, think and take care of problem. Never spit out the regulator. Water in your nose and eyes are not a big deal.” I was able to successfully cough the water from my lungs and recompose to clear the water from my mask. Bit shaken up but I learned to think and solve the problem by remaining calm. After that, I got much more comfortable and was able to relax and enjoy the beautiful new found world underwater. Carsten if you are reading this, thank you for taking care of me and giving me excellent instruction to launch me into my new found hobby. I’m planning to go back in Feb and go for my advanced certification. Looking forward to seeing you again.

1  Thank spin001