“Great dive instructor, even better friend!”

Heart & Soul Divers
Ranked #2 of 7 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Heart & Soul Divers - The name says it all! Heart & Soul Divers is of course the Dive Center for all and everybody, but it's also the exclusive Dive Center for the renowned Thanyapura Sports- and Leisure Club (PIA- Phuket International Academy), located in Phuket, Thailand. We offer an extensive list of dive activities, ranging from Bubblemaker courses for the youngest divers to Divemaster courses for professionals, as well as a large selection of dive trips for certified divers. Regardless of the course you choose, you'll find our team both passionate and professional. From teaching you the fundamentals of diving and staying safe to our instructors' attitudes and our choice of equipment, we only offer: The HIGHEST quality and OUTSTANDING services.
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Great dive instructor, even better friend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Arranged a dive trip with Carsten based on a friend's recommendation last December. The little apprehension that I had disappeared the minute I met him. Lodging and transport were beautifully planned and arranged by him and all my friend and I had to do was..well..DIVE! As a dive instructor, his attention to detail is impeccable, yet he's able to bring everything up in a friendly and fun manner, making the dives a much less stressful affair. In all honesty, I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend Christmas and I will recommend Heart and Soul Divers to anyone who is interested in a dive in Phuket.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Singapore, null, Singapore
“For a great dive experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Carsten Koch does a fantastic job looking after all details of the trip, from lodging to transportation to being a great instructor who is always alert and looking after you during the dive. I highly recommend using him for your diving trip to Phuket!!
Mike

Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great service and some beautiful dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I booked a trip with Carsten, owner of Heart and Soul, and had a great trip and would go back again. We had 5 dives over a weekend on a very nice boat with great food and beverages all provided. The sites were full of life and we even saw a couple of sharks. Carsten is a very attentive instructor and really looks out for his client so the have the best experience possible. He even grabbed me and dropped me off at the airport personally. One of his two daughters joined us and she is the cutest thing ever. I would highly recommend contacting Heart and Soul - you're going to love the whole experience.

Visited April 2013