“Good change from Thai”

Dining options: Lunch
Bali, Indonesia
“Good change from Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I am not an expert in indian food but I have been eating it for many years. Today we were looking for a place for lunch and the local Thai place I wanted to go was close so we went to Bang Tao to The Family.

From the outside it looks just like any other restaurant but the food was very good, we had a bunch of vegetarian dishes, roti and naan and some samosas as well and raita the yogurt side dish all pretty good and tasty.

Prices are reasonable and service was good too, good option for Indian in the Bang Tao area for sure!

• Visited January 2014

BANGALORE
“A homely Food in Phuket with a boutique ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We found the name of this restaurant in Trip advisor and immediately hired a Taxi to reach this place all the way from Patang (Avista Resorts ) only to have comfort with nice eating experience

We explained very clearly about our vegetarian preferences and found it was worth the trouble to visit this place

Good Food, Friendly Gentleman owner from Israel, Good sign boards of memories all around the Hotel walls made us more comfort and quite place made us peaceful eating

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Best meal in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I know it's a bit weird saying that an Indian meal was the best meal I'd had I. Thailand, but I have to say at this stage, it was. It's not that I particularly love Indian or dislike Thai (have had some great Thai meals) but ten fod here was genuinely good.

The place is opp the Best Western in Bangtao Beach, Phuket and make sure you're not put off by the owner Rocky touting out front - all restaurants do this, as weird as that seems.

The menu is extensive and favors North Indian cuisine. I especially liked the roti.

Next time you're in Bangtao Beach, give this place a try.

• Visited November 2012