“im going straight to texas if the food there is like this!”
Review of Texas Steakhouse - CLOSED

Texas Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Phuket, Thailand
“im going straight to texas if the food there is like this!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have eaten at texas steakhouse numerous times. i have tried i large variety of different items on the men, they have all been great. I think my favorite was the pulled pork sliders. The burgers are awesome and so was the blackened chicken.. I'm convinced at this point that you cant go wrong with anything on the menu. They use very high quality ingredients you can tell.

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“A taste of America far from home”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I came here twice on my most recent trip to Thailand. The first night I stopped in for an appetizer and opted for the chili cheese fries. A heaping portion of fries arrived quickly with all the fixin's -chili, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. The fries were so good that I came back a few nights later with a friend for a full meal. We decided to share the pulled pork sliders and fried okra to start, and the black and bleu burger and fish tacos for the main course. Everything was delicious from the red wine slaw that tops the sliders to the garlic aioli on the fish tacos. Add to this the friendly owners and the excellent margaritas and you can't go wrong with this restaurant. Definitely a great place and a great value. I highly recommend stopping by if you are in the area!

Ras Tanura, KSA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tex-mex in Phuket ... Do not miss it”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Honeymoon vacation Phuket looking for a night out on the town & were near Surin Beach ... The Steakhouse was hard to find because it was a 1/2 km off Surin Beach Road ... Make sure you GPS it first ... But it was worth the trouble it took to find it ... Outstanding (took a while to get our food as we had no reservations) but they accommodated us ... Make sure you call and get reservations in peak season ... Greeted by a Scandinavian entrepreneur that surprised me as the owner ... Place had a great atmosphere but a bit small and packed ... But we got a table ... Chose a wide variety of Tex Mex and was not disappointed ... The steaks and BBQ was excellent on the second night ... Was tempted to eat there every night, lol ... They're a great local establishment that is sure to please the pickiest Texas style BBQ & Tex Mex aficionado ... Don't miss this place ... Eat here first then boogie on at Surin Beach

“Awesome Eats & Spunky Owner”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I travelled through thailand on my own in December and came across this on my second last night in Phuket.
I ordered the nachos which were delicious! The owner was super friendly and you can tell he enjoys what he does.

After my meal, embarassingly enough i didnt have enough money on me and said i would pop back to where i was staying to grab some more. But he said it was all good and only charged me for the beers i drank and gave me my meal on the house!

I dropped back the following night to give him the remainder of what i owed and he seemed genuinely shocked and wasnt expecting me to pay at all!

He runs an excellent restaurant!
Great owner, great food and great atmosphere!

;)

Charleston
“Awesome food! Slice of America right in paradise!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This menu looks like it came straight from America, which is a rare find in Phuket. I've eaten here several times and have yet to be disappointed, from their chili cheese fries and pulled pork sliders for appetizers to their fajitas, burgers, quesadillas, and awesome Australian beef steaks for the main courses. If you're in the area, I highly suggest stopping by this place and checking it out. You really can't beat the value of this place, as they stay true to the whole, "Everything is bigger in Texas" motto. Just order a plate and you'll see what I mean!