“Very nice people well organised and good communicators”

Bangtao Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 9 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive shop in Bangtao Beach, Phuket. It’s not far from Surin Beach only 500 meters. Just walk a few steps to reach our dive shop. Our shop we have diving equipment difference brand for sell.We are also just one who’s sell as comprehensive such as Masks, Snorkels, Fins, Wet Suit, Dive Bag & Cases, Torches, Dive Knives, Marine Book, Accessories.We are also a diving school. Diving courses are start from the beginning the Discover Scuba Diving to professional Divemaster. We also offer half day diving to the Koh Weah and full day trip to Rcha Yai, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai., Shark Point, Phi Phi Island and Similan Islands (The dive site top 10 in the world for the Similan Islands).For Similan Islands we have 1day trip and live a board. It’s a good chance to see Manta Ray, Shark, and Whale Shark etc. It offers a good service yummy food look sunrise& sunset at sundeck and friendly service you will never forget our service
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went diving in late October,the hotel I was staying in sugested Bangtao Dive centre so I organised to meet one of the dive instructors Bon who came to my hotel within 15 minutes he is a fantastic guy really easy going great communicator good english skills he explained in detail dive options to suit my itenairy given I only wanted to do day trips I went to multiple dive sites Turtle point, shark point, koh doc King Cruiser(wreck dive) Highly recommend Bangtao Dive Centre and Bon as an instructor who knows how to get the most out your diving experience while making it fun and keeping your diving safe.

2  Thank JACKSON198
"wonderful trip"
in 3 reviews
"bang tao"

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Arriving at Bangtao Beach and wanting to dive and snorkel - we easily found Bangtao Dive Center in center village, and got excellent and straight forward advice on the best dives and sites to visit. We could plan as we would like, and even have a one on AOWD course along side our recreational diving. If your want a local, knowledgeable, friendly and fun dive guide Bangtao Dive Center is the place to go. Thanks for four fabulous days, ten amazing dives and lots of great time spend together. See you next time were in Phuket!

2  Thank Jens S
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I did my padi course with bangtao diving centre last week. I had a fantastic experience with a company who are very well organised with very nice people. I did my course with Simon and he was excellent. I had a wonderful three days and I am now looking forward to being able to dive!!!!

1  Thank Ben C
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Me and my sister went Phuket for the first time after an accident (not diving related) she had. She panicked when she hit the water, but with assurance from the dive master, Bond, she was able to overcome it. We had a great dive master and diving experience. The trip itself was great, Bond was very accommodating of our needs and even went as far as arranging someone to look after my daughter on the boat while we were diving. When diving all the equipment was set up for us between dives so we didnt have to bother too much on setting up etc which was great as we could relax for longer between dives. When we visit Phuket again we will definitely be going to Bangtao Dive Center for our diving!...

2  Thank TamShah
See more reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2013

After walking in to Bangtao dive center's shop I was met by James who showed me photos and videos of the dives I could do. I booked two day trips consisting of five dives. I was picked up at my apartments by a taxi and taken to the pier where I boarded a great boat along with about thirty other people, food and facilities great and free. James made me feel so comfortable and showed me around the boat ie tea and coffee, toilets and complimentary soft drinks etc. the dives were great and I really enjoyed my two days diving. James is a normal down to earth guy who will look after you and guide you through out the whole day but give you as much space as you like above and below water. But he was always there taking photos (which he gave me for free at the end of the second day) and making sure youre safe without being a self absorbed show off like some dive instructors are.

2  Thank Colin W