“Great Diving Choice”

Bangtao Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Choeng Thale
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dive shop in Bangtao Beach, Phuket. It’s not far from Surin Beach only 500 meters. Just walk a few steps to reach our dive shop. Our shop we have diving equipment difference brand for sell.We are also just one who’s sell as comprehensive such as Masks, Snorkels, Fins, Wet Suit, Dive Bag & Cases, Torches, Dive Knives, Marine Book, Accessories.We are also a diving school. Diving courses are start from the beginning the Discover Scuba Diving to professional Divemaster. We also offer half day diving to the Koh Weah and full day trip to Rcha Yai, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai., Shark Point, Phi Phi Island and Similan Islands (The dive site top 10 in the world for the Similan Islands).For Similan Islands we have 1day trip and live a board. It’s a good chance to see Manta Ray, Shark, and Whale Shark etc. It offers a good service yummy food look sunrise& sunset at sundeck and friendly service you will never forget our service
Alberta Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Diving Choice”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We did several dives with James. We were prepaired for each dive in advance by James, where we were going, what do we expect to see .....
James has an easy going attitude towards what ever level one is at for diving, my wife is more experienced then I am & James took his time to demonstrate how I can improve my diving skills. By the end of our dive adventures with James, my wife & I felt very comfortable.
James took several photos of our diving experiences with him that we will treasure forever.
We highly recommend Bangtao Dive Centre to arrange your scuba diving.
Thanks James

3 Thank gnorman49

• Thai first
Cambridge UK
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fab Dive Guide - amazing dive sites.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Diving with James Bond from Bantao Dive Center is a must. Dive sites around Phuket are excellent, lots of different things to see, soft corals, sharks, sea snakes, nudibranchs, turtles, nemos & barracudas to name a few. James is very calm, knowledgable and takes amazing photographs. All round top guy. Will definately dive with him again when we return to Phuket.

3 Thank RobMitch7
Billingshurst, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Loved diving with James Bond, he's great. Highly recommended!! Miss Thailand and the diving, can't wait to go back!! :) Thanks James!!!

6 Thank Yasmin92
Billingshurst, United Kingdom
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Great Diving - Great instructors”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went to Thailand as a rescue diver and wanted to try out some of the local dive sites. I found Bangtao Dive online and saw that it had great reviews so thought i would give it a try. I did 3 day trips, 2 of them were with Adam who is a freelance instructor and i couldn't of asked for a nicer bloke. Top, top guy, very friendly, funny and knows the dive sites like the back of his and knows where all the best life is.

My last day trip was with James Bond as he was doing my brother's OW course, again, lovely guy, exactly what you would want when doing a course and being new to diving. Very patient and very fun. I will definitely be diving with them again next time i am in Phuket. Thanks Adam and James, and i can almost assure you, that you will be seeing me again.

6 Thank AdamCW92
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cant wait to be back !!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Bond, wish I could say more, your diving teaching skills are excellent, I will never forget how detailed and meticulous you were in helping me get my PADI cert, you put me under the grind but it was all so worth it, the dive sites selected and for the all the knowledge imparted...I am truly so very thankful. I can now gladly say 'James Bond' was my first dive instructor...
Adam, Bro thanks a ton for being part of my last day dive, you are an awesome dude who is so full of humor and some great diving knowledge. Thanks you both...cannot wait to be back to dive with you again, I have an excellent time !!!

Visited March 2013