“A touch of Italy in Phuket”

Don Vito Trattoria And Wine Bar
Ranked #10 of 294 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Italian restaurant from south of Italy open lunch and dinner No pictures are allowed in our restaurant without our permission.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a very nice , casual yet ‘a smell of class’ italian in Phuket with a nice terrace with view on/next to Phuket Laguna. Good food , correct prices , a true italian boss and a limoncello on the house. We liked it !

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (766)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Very tasty food. The restaurant is very clean, good atmosphere, very suitable for our family. Will definitely come back to use the service.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019

I visited Don Vito during my latest holiday, and I am glad I did. The service was great, as the waitresses were very friendly. The restaurant has a beautiful atmosphere which only gets better thanks to the amazing view of the lake.
The highlight of the dinner was the food, true and delicious Italian cuisine. I ate some linguine seafood and a tiramisu for desserts. Very satisfied with both. I had a great dinner at Don Vito and I am definitely going to be back again soon.

2  Thank Bartolomeo838
Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

The food was excellent, authentic. Alone for this reason full 5 stars. Otherwise that place is quite different. No further comments but I strongly recommend to experience by yourselves and do not miss it. The location is a „Must Go“.

1  Thank naughty2000
Reviewed December 19, 2019

Really enjoyed my dinner here at Don Vito. The location on the water is nice and the ambiance is perfect. I had bruschetta for an appetizer which was really good. I went with a pizza for dinner and it was the best in Phuket for sure! The staff and owners were super friendly and definitely know italian food. If you want really good italian food/wine then you should come here. I will be back again for sure.
Thanks and it was nice to meet you!

2  Thank JacobO274