“Good Food, Good Service, Warm Welcome Each Time”
Review of Don Vito Trattoria

Don Vito Trattoria
Ranked #9 of 173 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Dining at River Spoon is always fun and enjoyable, with lots of Italian food delights from Chef Roberto and his lovely staff members.
Pasta Carbonara and Seafood Aglio are so delicious, and truly al dente style. Pizzas-divine! Profiterole-out of this world, delightful! Prosciutto ham assortment as starter if so good.
Will come back soon.

2  Thank Jacinta2014

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

For every night out for my family and friends my first choice will be Riverspoon , love pasta carbonara + the best pizza in Phuket ! And I always had great time with my family and friends everytimes I visit great service , I love to thanks to lovely chef Roberto and his wife ..... Thank you again
Nina !

1  Thank นีน่า แ
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great little Italian restaurant. The couple who run this place are great fun, and the food was an education for me. Great pasta, fantastic risotto and wine, and all in a nice setting too. Will definitely be going back soon.

1  Thank benjay747
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Four of us went to the river spoon in June based on the reviews and high rating. We had also had a recommendation from some fellow travellers. First up I have to say the food was excellent Italian fare. That's as far as it to except for Roberto whose enthusiastic manner was a delight. The decor is strictly cafe style and the service poor. We were disappointed, then came the bill. 8000+ thb for the four of us. The wine particularly expensive. For us it's about the whole experience, food, service, ambience. This missed the mark.

6  Thank ji27603
Reviewed May 26, 2014

It delights our palate. Authentic italian cuisine, Riverspoon has never disapointed us. From the quality of the products / dishes, the pizzas, the great deserts (our favorite one the Tiramisu), to the really nice service and the friendliness of the owner/chef Roberto & his wife, this restaurant is a must do if you are looking for real italian food. Thank you for reminding me my great-grandma cuisine!
The location is also great as not isolated at all, easy to find at the entrance of Laguna and peaceful at the same time as located next to a small lake. Good value for money. Love all the little attentions and the limoncello...
Go for it you won't regret it!

1  Thank Lin-Aug