Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
Andaman Seaside Resort(Bang Tao Beach)
$45
Angsana Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$148
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$118
$111
Agoda.com
The Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$370
Agoda.com
MANATHAI Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$61
Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
$197
$185
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
$927
$730
Agoda.com
The Chava Resort(Choeng Thale)
$359
$341
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$212
$162
Pai Tan Villas(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
$54
$52
1,504 results
All reviewsthe club loungeday bedclub packagekids clubpool areasea viewother hotelssunken bathtennis courtskids poolspecial thanksfree shuttlelocal townmain restaurantgreat facilitieslaguna phuketcanal village
FilterAll languages
996 - 1,001 of 1,504 reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Third trip to Laguna, was keen to see changes since becoming an Outrigger and was relieved to find the same relaxed, easy, friendly atmosphere. The resort has been opened up with the beach so much more accessible and inviting while still keeping the market facilities and beach restaurants just polished them up and moved away a bit. Outrigger is a great size, big enough to offer plenty to entertain our four children but not so big as to lose character and ambience. Not so far from Patong for shopping etc but a lifetime away in terms of peace and tranquility. Would recommend to families, anyone really.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Anna C
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Many different room types, great breakfast spread, nice bar, good pool bar. We enjoyed the short string of vendors between the pool and beach, as we could buy very cheap beer there. The restaurant just next door has amazing mango sticky rice for dessert!! Loved it.

Take the little lagoon ferry boat around at sunset, it's beautiful! Great shopping at the outlets in the little lagoon... particularly the Jim Thompson (silk) outlet [it's farther back than the main store].

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ammille
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Overall good hotel. Liked the option to go to other resorts within the Laguna area. Pool & beach were relaxing. Variety of food that was delicious. Room was spacious for my family of 4, but the room was damp & musty... Then again I'm still getting use to the constant humidity living in Asia.

Definitely recommend for first timers like myself.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Breo4
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We are holidaying in Phuket and decided to visit other resorts for meals and discovered Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. This resort is quite an experience, a very relaxing environment with outstanding service. We were very impressed with the Icon Bar and Terrace area, a perfect place for coffee or drinks, the buffet on the same level was excellent with a large selection of interesting dishes. We can't speak highly enough of the staff attitudes - a very enjoyable dining experience. We're coming back again during our stay for Happy Hour 5 to 7 at the Pool Bar and another buffet experience.

Room Tip: We only visited this resort for drinks and meals
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank garygk
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was my first trip to Thailand but based on this trip definitely won't be my last !
This hotel really is first class - spotlessly clean- excellent food- beautifully kept grounds - transport provided free of charge to take you around the laguna area -fantastic beach with shops selling everything you need and an excellent Thai restaurant overlooking the ocean - but for me the best part has to be the people themselves, Thai people really are some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life !
This holiday will remain in my heart for a long time for lots of reasons but my absolute favourite was the daily visits by Candy, the hotels baby elephant ! She is an absolute joy to behold what with her wee cuddles, kisses and cute tricks :-)
If you make the journey to this area please get out and meet the locals - if you fancy a change in dining there are loads of choices in the Laguna Waters area 5 minutes by courtesy bus from the resort but even better if you find a restaurant the owner will pick you up directly from reception and take you back when you want to go - all free of charge ! Some I can recommend are Flame for excellent rotisserie chicken, pizzas and sushi - B B's for pub food and excellent Thai cuisine and The Supper Club for fine dining and the best French Onion soup ever !!!!! Yum
I also recommend a visit to the cities for excellent shopping at really good prices !

The only negative thing I have to say and it saddens me to have to mention this but my husband and I both had items of our clothing taken from our room ! Not because they were lying on the floor but actually taken from the wardrobe - the hotel provide a safe in the room at no charge but unfortunately you can't put your clothing in it ! This was mentioned to reception but nothing was done about it and no type of compensation was offered such as maybe a bottle of wine or meal - wouldn't have replaced our clothes but at least it would have showed they cared ! As I said it was so disappointing and did slightly tarnish our Silver Wedding trip of a lifetime ................

Please don't let this last paragraph stop you going to this fabulous place but be careful with your things and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: sea and Laguna views available - both equally as good !
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple