Stayed in 2 bed suite overlooking Lagoon in Feb/Mar 2007. Whilst bathroom in need of a little refub, always constant hot water . The suite was massive with magnificant views. Whilst the Dusits beach location was a big plus the Allamanda had greater plus points & it was £400 cheaper p.p.. I think the Dublin reviewer must have been very unfortunate. We had constant source of free water,tea,coffee etc etc with no shortage of towels,robes,bed linen ect. Our room was cleaned to high standard everyday. The view of the sunset from our balcony with a drink in my hand will be a lasting memory. We mostly ate on the beach .It was excellent freshly cooked & unbelievably cheap. What a location. Lots of choice. The staff were fantastic & the Manager met us on arrival with his card.This is our 3rd visit in 6yrs to Thailand & I cannot wait for the next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket: Ideally situated on Bang Tao Beach,the resort enjoys the wonderful tropical environment of Laguna Phuket integrated resort. All apartments overlook the golf club's scenic fairways and the resort's shimmering swimming pools. Just 20 minutes drive from the airport, Phuket Town and Patong Beach. Ideal for long staying guests or family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Allamanda Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Cherngtalay
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Thailand