We stayed at this resort for 4 nights over Thanksgiving. The staff was friendly and brought towels quickly when requested. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was 2 rooms (one king, one with 2 twin beds) joined together by a living area. The living area consisted of a kitchenette which was basically stocked to get by ( a bigger pot to cook pasta would have been great). A table to eat at, and a step down living area with couch, love seat and tv. Balconies off each room. The rooms were very neat and although the beds were on the hard side, we all slept great. This living area gave us plenty of room to spread out in.
We had an issue with the drain in the kids shower. Mentioned it to the staff, but it never seemed to get fixed. We just had them shower in ours.
The pools at the resort are OK. The kids (ages 4, 8 and 10) enjoyed splashing around, but they enjoyed the neighboring hotels pools much more.
Apparently you can purchase a pass to let you use all of the Laguna hotels ammenities. We just jumped over and checked them out without the pass. We were never asked if we had one.
The Laguna Beach Resort and Holiday Club had water slides that my kids enjoyed.
The food in the restaurant was good. The breakfast was enjoyable each morning, as it was included in our price. We ate lunch and dinner there occasionally and the food was good.
The boat ride to the beach and other resorts was fun and quick. There is also a free shuttle to take you between resorts.
We would definitely stay here again. The price was good, the room was nice and the location was fun. The beach is gorgeous!! Clear water - white sand!
If you want to go into the town of Phuket frequently, this might not be the place for you as it is a quite far from the actual town.
I would recommend with younger children that you request to be lakeside, as you have to cross the street to get to the restaurant and lobby.
There are pools on both sides of the street, so we will request lakeside next time.
Make sure you check out Lucky, the baby elephant at the Sheraton! The kids love him
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket: Ideally situated on Bang Tao Beach,the resort enjoys the wonderful tropical environment of Laguna Phuket integrated resort. All apartments overlook the golf club's scenic fairways and the resort's shimmering swimming pools. Just 20 minutes drive from the airport, Phuket Town and Patong Beach. Ideal for long staying guests or family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allamanda Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Cherngtalay
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Thailand