NO DOUBT the place is beautiful, the entire chain of laguna resorts are beautiful, neat and clean BUT be careful TO DO UR HOMEWORK AND NOT TO SIGN UP FOR ANY ADVENTURE SPORTS FROM HERE, they will send u to the CANAL VILLAGE for inquiry and those guys will ROYALLY FLEECE YOU. and u can NEVER get a refund here so BE CAREFUL and think twice before you make ANY DEPOSIT. Ours was an RCI exchange week, so we got a good deal in terms of price.THE place is quite isolated and pretty far from where everything is happening, so its only ideal for people who really wanna get away from all the noise n b on their own or are ok with renting a vehicle or are ok with riding a bike to go to the main city everyday, or else ur pretty much stuck within the chain of resorts which have a shutter bus to take u frm one resort to another fr free and can only eat in the restraunts within it. Though some of The restraunts by the private beach r quite good.
Staff is very good and courteous. Would totally reccomend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket: Ideally situated on Bang Tao Beach,the resort enjoys the wonderful tropical environment of Laguna Phuket integrated resort. All apartments overlook the golf club's scenic fairways and the resort's shimmering swimming pools. Just 20 minutes drive from the airport, Phuket Town and Patong Beach. Ideal for long staying guests or family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Allamanda Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Cherngtalay
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Hotel Cherngtalay
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket Thailand