Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
$206
$157
Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort.(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$62
$51
  • Pool
Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$63
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$87
The Chava Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$270
The Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$212
$149
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$128
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$351
$151
Trip.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Trisara(Choeng Thale)
$700
Hotels.com
2,382 results
All reviewsmarket placexana beach clubbodega grillbaan talaybedroom loftkids clubpremier roommain resortswimming pooloverlooking the lagoonswim up barthai restaurantshuttle busother resortslaguna phuketgreat resortcanal village
Reviewed August 14, 2017

My family and I spent two weeks at this fabulous resort and felt happy and rested.during our stay there.Apart from its picture perfect location on the lagoon, it was the service of the staff that made our experience truly wonderful! We would like to make a special mention of Fon from housekeeping who greeted us with a warm smile and 'eager to please' attitude and Anton Onishchenko from La Bodega who provided us with impeccable service, whether it was breakfast, lunch or dinner.

The cherry on top of it all was the fitness classes that were provided at Angsana, instructed by Daniel who was able to make much-dreaded exercise an enjoyable experience, because of his passion, which comes across in the way he instructs. I noticed that everyone who started with his classes kept coming back throughout the duration of their stay, which was the case for me as well.

The only thing to top up our experience from' very good' to 'excellent' would be refurbished rooms, but that said, it does not take away from a great time, we as a family, had on the whole. Thank you Angsana!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Figen B, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Dear Charmaine D,

Thank you very much for your valuable review and appreciate your positive remarks about our resort.
It was nice to hear that you had a delightful experience at the Angsana Laguna Phuket, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I spent 4 nights here at the Angsana with my wife and 2 boys in August. We booked the Laguna Premier room which had a large king size bed and a large corner sofa which had been converted in to beds for the boys. The room was spacious and clean and the balcony overlooked the laguna.

The resort itself was brilliant. There are 4 large pools which are all interconnected, so you can swim from one pool to another. The main pool has a swim up bar, the second largest pool has a faux beach area and has sports equipment in the pool. There is a quite zone at the other end of the resort with shallower water for younger children. All the pools were well maintained and loungers were placed around all the main areas. At the time of our stay the pools were never busy and it was always easy to find some loungers. There is also a kid’s club open daily which has different activities scheduled each day. This was especially helpful when it was raining. The staff at the club were friendly and very helpful.

As other reviewers have mentioned, the resort offers a free shuttle bus service to all the other properties within Laguna complex as well as one stop ‘outside’ which leads to all the local shops and restaurants. The shuttle service was very good and we did not have to wait longer than 10 minutes for a bus to come along on any occasion.

My only gripe would be the food options at the resort. Whilst the restaurants came highly recommended they were very expensive and the room service was equally pricey with quite a limited selection. We ate outside most nights where the selection and costs were much better. On Friday nights, there is a night market at Boat Avenue (a 10-minute walk from the ‘outside’ shuttle stop) where there is a wide variety of food on sale at a fraction of the price.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Angsana Laguna resort as the perfect destination for families looking for a more relaxed holiday away from the crowds of Patong.

Stayed: August 2017
Figen B, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear ScfromUK,

Thank you for your valuable review.
It was nice to hear that you and your family had a pleasant stay at our resort, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another relaxing stay in the near future.

Fugen Bulut - Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for our annual summer vacation. Overall, the hotel infrastructure has been well maintained. There are lots to do if you have a young family and the hotel staff are experienced.

We booked a few tours through Laguna Tours and everything was very well organized.

The hotel staff were generally good. However, they seemed a bit overwhelmed. For example, occasionally they forgot to replenish our bottled water or bathroom amenities.

We had two unhappy incidents at breakfast at Marketplace two days in a row. The first day I asked for two glasses of water my water like I had for the past three mornings but The waitress told me to "go get it yourself" in a very loud voice and I did not understand her. I was shocked with the waitress' response. When I found some empty glasses I could not see any water next to the empty glasses. I went back to the same waitress and told her there was no water. I then asked her where I could find water. By this time my five-year-old is getting very impatient and there were lots of people walking around the buffet table. The waitress did not respond so I asked another waiter for water. None of the waiters were helpful so I just sat down to calm down my five year old. I'm still not sure if this was a self-serve restaurant as there was service the first three days we were there. The restaurant should make it really clear whether beverages are served by waiters or whether you just get them by yourself.

The next morning we went to breakfast as usual. There were seven of us so we waited about 10 minutes before we were sat down at a table. We were traveling with three young children so some of us adults ate first while others ate after the kids were done. Towards the end of the meal when we were still finishing our plates one of the waiters told us we had to switch tables. I told him we were not finished yet as you could plainly see that there were at least two of us who are still trying to finish our plates. He insisted that we move immediately because we were seated in the area for the wedding party. He also told me that he had done us a favor by seating us down early otherwise we would've waited even longer for a table. While we were waiting for a table we never complained about the wait as it was very clear that there were lots of people breakfast. It was the lady at reception who seated us at our table. How would we have known that this was a restricted zone if we did not choose to sit at this table? The waiter proceeded to yell at us and threatened to move us immediately. I explain to the waiter that we had people who were still finishing their plates and they were empty tables next to us. We and remain seated at the table.

From both of these incidents, I somehow got the feeling that the waitstaff were not well equipped to handle a large volume of guests.

We were asked to many times by the hotel staff where we were from. The hotel staff would then ask if we were from China. I got the feeling that hotel staff were acting out of character because they are overwhelmed with Chinese guests who behave differently than other tourists. We are ethnic Chinese but we are not from China. I guess it's hard to tell from looks but it sure surprised me as I have stayed in the Laguna area many times but this was the first time that I felt ashamed of being Chinese. The hotel staff needs more training on how handle difficult situation so that you don't put Chinese looking guests in a bad spot.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Woodai
Figen B, Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Woodai,

Thank you for taking the time to write and provide valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Angsana Laguna Phuket.

It is disappointing for us to read that we failed to meet your expectations with regards to the level of service, for which we usually receive lots of praise, we regret to know that you didn’t have the same experience.

With the reference to the experience at breakfast place, it has never been the case that we treat the guests differently, no matter where the guests are from, we always strive to provide true Angsana service to every guest, we welcome all nationalities and races, as the matter of fact, as guests from China represent over 30% of the tourist arrivals to Phuket, virtually all hotels on Phuket happily cater to Chinese guests.

Apologies once again during breakfast peak time that our staffs did not provide the best service, the improvement of service quality has always been our high priority and we seriously consider for immediate improvement as well as future product development.

We do hope if your travels bring you back to Phuket, you will allow us to extend our warm Thai welcome again.

Figen Bulut
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2017

It was my first time in Phuket and really enjoyed it. We had told the hotel it was our wedding anniversary and they upgraded our room to a beautiful duplex room with flowers on the bed. The hotel staff are very friendly. They have open buses that transport you to the various other hotels in the resort and "outside". We had breakfast one day at the hotel which was very expensive, but all the other times we went to the cafe in town which was great value and very good.

The pool wrapped round the hotel and the beach was clean with sunbeds/towels available and a nice breeze. Beacuse of the season we couldn't swim in the sea, but it was lovely and warm - had a very strong current!

All in all the staff and hotel were great. We travelled out of season so not sure what it would be like at high season?

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear ELTank2016,

Thank you for choosing Angsana Laguna Phuket as a destination for your wedding anniversary.
It was our great pleasure to hear that you had a memorable time and pleasant stay at our resort and we look forward to welcoming you back for another blissful stay in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

It was our first time in Phuket for a wedding and we spent 3 lovely days in this resort with all the comforts.
Staff is very kind and could speak English
Check in ok
Room with Laguna view very relaxing
Bathroom with the amenities
Only issue be super careful when you step in the shower as the marble floor gets super wet and not rubber carpet is provided with the risk to fall extremely high.
Excellent food and breakfast
Worth coming back

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Figen B, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Andrew H,

Thank you for taking the time to write and review your recent stay at Angsana Laguna Phuket
I am so pleased to hear that the overall experience meet your satisfaction and you had a pleasant stay at our resort.
Hope the shortfalls did not deter your impression of our resort. I look forward to welcoming you back and to extend to you the complete Angsana experience we aspire to deliver to all our guests.