Angsana Laguna Phuket
Allamanda Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$42
Andaman Seaside Resort(Bang Tao Beach)
$45
Angsana Villas Resort Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$139
$81
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$144
$111
Agoda.com
Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$192
Agoda.com
Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
$302
$185
$159
$122
  • Breakfast included
Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa Surin Beach(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$172
$167
The Chava Resort(Choeng Thale)
$359
$331
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
$1,154
2,235 results
All reviewsmarket placexana beach clubbodega grillbaan talaybedroom loftkids clubpremier roombaby elephantmain resortswimming poolswim up baroverlooking the lagoonshuttle busthai restaurantother resortslaguna phuketgreat resort
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We are a well-traveled family (over 30 disparate countries visited over last five yrs), and our stay @ the Angsana Laguna in Phuket was among the very best. We spent one week in Phuket, and a second week in Bangkok @ a five star hotel apartment (as we frequently stay on our longer-term vacations), and as fine as the later accommodations were in the capital city, they couldn't touch the value or service we experienced @ Angsana Laguna. In a nation known for its fine services and warm smiles, the staff @ Angsana shined brightest - over-the-top accommodations and services for the entire family.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Angsana.com
Jerry J, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive review.

It was a pleasure to read that you considered your holiday at our scenic beachfront resort one of the very best you have experienced in the past few years.

We are very appreciative of your encouraging feedback, and would be delighted to have you as our guest again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Angsana following a longer stay in Khao Lak.
We had previously stayed here twice when it was the Sheraton and our last stay was 3 years ago.
On arrival we were told that we were upgraded which was a pleasant surprise and the room that we were given was beautiful. It was a Laguna Grand room overlooking the lagoon with stunning views. We had a bathroom with double sinks, bath and wet area for the shower. The room was beautifully done out and we had a big balcony with views across the lagoon. Stunning !! I had forgotten how beautiful it is here and it was a lovely 5 days to end our holiday.
Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. A particular mention to Nutchy who was so helpful when we were trying to find the maid that we had had had on our two previous visits. Thanks to Nutchy we managed to find our lovely friend Hua where she was working and it was so lovely to see her again. We were given a lovely flower arrangement from Hua and a letter saying how nice it was to see us again. Likewise Hua !!!
Everyone from the bell boys to the reception girls always have a smile and make you feel special.
There are boats on the lagoon to take you to other hotels or the Canal Village for a bit of shopping or money changing. No charge ! There are also free shuttle buses to take you around which is a nice touch. It is so peaceful and pretty there, if it is nightlife you want and plenty of shops it wouldn't be for you, but I just love it there.
The beach is beautiful and there are places to eat along the beach if you want a change from the hotel.
The swimming pools are fantastic, a long windy one like a river, a nice pool with sand for the children and a lovely pool by the beach with loungers and a bar next to the Xana restaurant.
As previously there was a baby elephant that went round the grounds and on the beach and was a big attraction.
The breakfast choice was lovely, something for everyone and you could sit inside or outside which was nice.
I would highly recommend the Angsana, it is beautiful. We would like to thank the reception girl who allowed us to keep our room until 3pm as we were not being picked up until 4pm. We didn't take it for granted as we know that it is not always possible but it was much appreciated and helped us enjoy our last day so much more.
Thank you to everyone at the hotel for making our holiday so special. We will look forward to seeing you all again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear forestred,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback with regards to your stay at our resort.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of your Laguna Grand room. Located in a more private area of the resort, this accommodation indeed is the perfect choice for a relaxing holiday with breathtaking views.

I wish to thank you in particular for mentioning Khun Hua and all other associates that helped to make your stay a memorable experience.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Angsana Laguna Phuket in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is a sprawling property and suitable for families with kids. We had issues with our room but were immediately sorted out when the senior manager got involved and we were well taken care of our troubles. The baby elephant "Lucky" who does her rounds every morning is adorable as well and breakfast is nice. However, the concierge is a bit lacking here as they refuse to provide an estimate for cabs and prefer guests speak with cabs directly. This is counter intuitive in my opinion and it is always useful to provide an estimate so that guests are not ripped off. Anyways, the resort is very popular and a nice option when staying in Phuket.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Eldose B,

Thank you for writing a review with regards to your recent stay at Angsana Laguna Phuket.

I am pleased to read that our management was able to assist you throughout your stay, and that you enjoyed the daily visits of our adorable baby elephant.

Thank you also for sharing your feedback with regards to

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very nice resort - great choice of pools and beach. LOvely well maintained grounds.
Excellent breakfast - huge choice including fresh baked products, fruit, juices, pancakes, waffles, cooked eggs, meats, cheeses and a range of local food. Restaurant staff all very helpful and friendly.
Free shuttle boats around the resort and neighbouring resorts including shopping village excellent.
Daily visits from Lucky the baby elephant with his delightful owner were a highlight for my little boy!
Well equipped gym with nice view over the lake and various free activities such as Yoga.
Sadly a few downs to the hotel - our room need refurbishing, chipped furniture paint, walls marked, mould in bathroom. The view was limited due to high brick balcony wall and overlooking a roof.
Tip - DO NOT LET RECEPTION STAFF TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD - they tried to charge my card and over-ride my PIN number rather than taking an authorisation so my credit card was blocked for the holiday and I had to make several calls to my back in the UK. Sadly reception staff did not handle this or check out at all well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jason300,

Thank you for your review concerning your recent stay at our resort.

I was delighted to read that you and your family experienced a relaxing holiday at our resort, though I have also shared the points that you felt needed improvement with the respective teams.

I regret to hear about the inconvenience you experienced when making a payment using your credit card. Our guest-services record indicates that our staff were not aware of the need to enter the PIN number to complete the transaction, which is why the pre-authorization process was declined 3 times, resulting in your card being blocked. I apologize for the inconvenience as a result of this incident, and assure you that the necessary re-training has been initiated to prevent this problem from re-occurring.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you and your family back to our resort in the near future, and if you do wish to re-visit, please contact me in advance so that I may give your next stay my personal attention and extend to you the complete Angsana experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Having worked in hotels for 10 years I am not normally impressed. When I arrived at this place I was shocked. It is spectacular. Great, helpful staff, delicious buffet breakfast, beautiful pool and well fitted gym. The food and beverage offerings however were expensive. Not expensive for Thailand, expensive for anywhere with beers costing about the same as Sydney and Ciders even more. The weird part about this is that you walk literally 50 metres down the beach and there are more restaurants and bars then you know what to do with. The biggest issue I had was the internet. I must have logged in about 6000 times and even then it would not work in my room. Still, a great stay and beautiful place.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tford14

Dear tford14,

I appreciate your feedback with regards to your recent stay.

Thank you for your sharing your opinion with regards to the friendliness of our staff, the quality of our breakfast buffet and the layout of our 323 metre free form pool and fitness studios.

I have also taken note of the areas that you felt needed improvement, and have shared your valuable feedback with the respective departments in order to further enhance our products and services.

It would be a true pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,