“FEEL LIKE PARADISE”

Angsana Laguna Phuket
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Choeng Thale
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is one of the Best Hotels I have ever stayed.The location is excellent on the beach. Even in the Hotel you can stay right on the swimming pool. We had a room on the first floor overlooking the lake situated in the hotel premises.Lush Green surroundings and the friendliest staff I have ever met.
The Hotel premises is so large that you never want to come out and see what is outside the Hotel. The boat in the Hotel Lake keeps on moving without stopping and takes you into small places in the complex which gives you a feeling of a real jungle boat ride. The food is excellent.

The rooms are exactly like you see them in the Hotel pictures. Very large rooms with very comfortable beds.

Though expensive it is a lifetime experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are great wherever you stay.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Jerry J, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear GoogleGuy,

Thank you very much for your positive review. Feedback such as yours serves as a valuable encouragement to our entire team to continually exceed the expectation of our guests.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the many activities and services available on the resort’s premises, and we hope to share more unforgettable experiences with you in the near future.

Best wishes,

Jerry John

Write a ReviewReviews (2,144)

Reviewed April 19, 2013

One of the best hotel during my stay in Phuket . Very clean , organized , caring people and staff . Pool is very clean where it have multiple pools and a lot of facility . Loved it and enjoyed my stay there .
It have nice GYM , great SPA and good buffet for breakfast .

We used their baby sitting services which was beyond expectation and not expensive compared to other hotels .

Recommending it .

Dear Rami T,

From the entire team here at Angsana Laguna Phuket, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to hear that we were able to make your Phuket holiday special, and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went for a 5 days trip with our friend and we live at the pool villa suite. The Villa is really nice and big but there were so many mosquito around the house even we light up the mosquito killer. The hotel is big and nice, it located very near the beach and you can walk from the hotel to the beach as well. Unfortunately the restaurant's service is really bad, especially the breakfast quality in Market Place and Bodega & Grill. The service is really bad at the Bodega & Grill breakfast, it seems like the staff don't really want to work at all and when you asked her something, she seems don't really bother to answer. I recalled that we ask one of the female waiter a cup of hot water and she sounds like "can you ask me in one go instead of asking me a few different thing at a time, do you have something else?" It was a shock that Thailand will have these kind of bad service people.

Overall, I would recommend the hotel but just ignore the service.

1  Thank Vera Y

Dear pretz0910,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback in regards to your recent stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your private pool villa.

I was disappointed to read your comments regarding the service, and wish to assure you that your feedback has been shared with the respective teams and also forms an integral part of our service evaluation process and ongoing training programs. I look forward to sharing the improvements we have made with you on a future visit.

Despite the inconvenience you encountered during breakfast, I trust you enjoyed the various other aspects of your stay with us. Should you have the opportunity to return in the near future, I would ask that you alert me in advance so I can give your next stay my personal attention.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

After arriving at the hotel, was giving a hotel room next to the kids zone - which unfortunately as we dont have kids, we were not to impressed with. So as it was a special occasion for me - we were upgraded to a one bedroom apartment which was absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much for making my birthday a special one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Angsana.com
Jerry J, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Angsana Laguna Phuket as your holiday destination to celebrate the special occasion of your 50th birthday. It was a pleasure to have you and I hope you enjoyed the little surprise on your special day.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to sharing more special moments with you in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed in the angsana suite and can not fault this room at all, for a family of four its FANTASTIC. Love the direct access to the pool. Have to say its my second time to this hotel and really enjoy going back. Staff are great and the hotel complex itself is really nice. My two kids (5 & 7) can't get enough of the fab kids club and having the elephant visit is such a nice touch. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to Phuket!!!

Review collected in partnership with Angsana.com
Jerry J, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us again, and I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with other travelers. We are glad to hear you appreciated the comfort of the Angsana Suite, which is an ideal product for families, and hope you also enjoyed the exclusive club breakfast and daily complimentary evening cocktails during your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We spent at angsana 3 nights and feel great.
The first night feels no good for a small case to be honestly.But when the manager knew my conplain,what they do really may me feel good.
The villa vice manager Vicky,a very nice lady,Left a message for me in my room and gave me a fruit pan as gift.And the next morning found me at the breafast room and apologized to me and my wife for my inconveniece.After all the called a taxi for me and paid the money when I checked out.
I should say their willing to make all customer feel great do move me.
And by the way,when my wife ask for a cup of coffee,the waitor paint a hellokitty on the coffee what made her supprized and very happy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jerry J, General Manager at Angsana Laguna Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Shengjieb,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. It is feedback such as yours that allows us to continuously monitor the quality of our products and services. I am glad to read that your stay was made even more memorable due to the efforts of our Villa Manager Vicky, who sends her kind regards.

We thank you once again for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great service
True Thai Hospitality
Great breakfasts
Ample food outlets
Highly recommend for families
Fantastic grounds
Liked the little bazaar on the beach front
Not to far to stroll outside for local eat joints
If going for fun and nightclubbing, location is too far! But for chilling and rest, highly recommend.
Baby elephant visits, a must for kiddies.
Viilas needed some TLC but presently is okay.
For some, cost for transport can be expensive as location of resort is quite far from attractions but we managed to go with tours and also a personal cabbie.
Hope this helps

Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket
#10 of 36 in Choeng Thale
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa

Been to Angsana Laguna Phuket? Share your experiences!