We stayed here for 10 nights in July, and had friends staying at the Laguna Holiday Club and other friends staying with friends at the Outrigger Villas. It was a great resort for getting around with the complimentary buses, and all of us managed to meet up very easily, and most importantly it was really easy for all of us to get together for our friend's wedding at the resort's Wedding Chapel - which was beautiful!
We had a club room for us and our 6 year old, and it ws lovely. We were in room 106, and although it was a little cramped with the extra bed in it, we moved some of the furniture around a bit, and it worked really well. It was great having the decked area, as we could put our daughter to bed and sit outside with a rink until she'd gone to sleep. The club room benefits are well worth having - lovely having access to the soft drinks in the mini bar, daily cocktails and afternoon tea, and other lovel extras!
We had breakfasts in the Italian restaurant and they were briliant. My daughter especially liked the "egg man" and the fried eggs and waffles and pancakes he cooked for her!
I did a cookery class at the Ruen Thai, and that was brilliant - such an amazing setting too.
We ate out mostly, and can reccomend the Black Cat, Lotus, and also Flame and the italian buffet at the Outrigger. Also liked our visit to Bliss Beach Club. We also enjoyed the family BBQs the resort put on.
We loved our holiday here and shall definitely be back. We also had a very magical time at our friend's wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly striking beachfront location resort with excellent facilities and gracious Thai hospitality, add up to a unique holiday retreat. Unwind in a sanctuary of tranquility, shaded by natural casuarinas and coconut palm trees. Offering low rise buildings in classic neo-colonial architectural features underpinned by modern Thai designs. Gentle breezes waft through the vaulted ceilings of the open-air lobby, carrying the sound of breaking waves from our adjacent beach. Located 20 km or a 30-minute drive south of Phuket International Airport, half an hour north of Patong Beach and half an hour east of Phuket city. Provides complimentary shuttle boat and buses to nearby hotels within Laguna Beach offering a up to 25 bars, restaurants and entertainment within minutes. With a variety of rooms, suites and villas to choose from you can be pampered on the tropical island of Phuket or as some others might say - The pearl of the Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Cherngtalay
- Dusit Laguna Phuket
- Dusit Phuket
- Phuket Dusit
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Thailand