We stayed 4 nights in a dusit club room. The reception area and looby is really beautiful and service is "pro". Room was great, clean with private balcony and private sunbeds. The pool is located in the middle of palmtrees, etc..and next to the beach. The place was quiet , not too big and the service is great all day long. You have one hour each evening of free cocktails on a nice terrasse overlooking the pool. The thai restaurant is great. You have free shuttle on demand to any location in the laguna complex ( 5-6 hotels) and thus access to many other facilities ( golf, restaurant, shopping,...)Please visit the Saffron Thai restaurant at Banyan Tree ....magic....
The only negative comment...the transfer cost to/from airport...at 1900 bahts per trip....The shuttle to Patong costs only 600 bahts. The place is well designed for couple that would like to enjoy a luxury place with a great service. It would be less of a place for families with children...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly striking beachfront location resort with excellent facilities and charming Thai service and hospitality, add up to a unique holiday experience. It is about 20 km or a 30-minute drive south of Phuket International Airport, half an hour north of Patong Beach and half an hour east of Phuket city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Cherngtalay
- Dusit Laguna Phuket
- Dusit Phuket
- Phuket Dusit
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Thailand