“Luxury and Perfection - the Real Deal”

Andaman Day Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Andaman Cruises takes you on a lavish adventure into the vibrant marine playground of Phuket and beyond. Get ready for an amazing voyage to stunning tropical islands and around the exquisite sailing waters of Phuket Archipelago aboard the region's most luxurious cruising yachts. Savour the warm sun rays in style on the elegant deck while taking in the breathtaking scenery of dramatic limestone cliffs, pure white-sand beaches and smooth aquamarine waters. Dive in and swim with the tropical fish of the Andaman or find some action with our water sport activities. Indulge in delicious meals aboard the yacht or at one of our exclusive island stops. Enjoy the ultimate Phuket yachting experience with Andaman Cruises.
Atlanta, GA USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 324 helpful votes
“Luxury and Perfection - the Real Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I chartered the MY Olympia for the day - and it was an incredible experience. For anyone looking to real luxury (not just hyped luxury), then Andaman gets it right and is the real thing. So many travel industry types use the term "luxury" loosely, but not Andaman. The yacht was extremely nice and the crew, amenities, food, and attention to detail from pickup at my hotel to the dropoff in early evening was obvious. Thanks to everyone at Andaman for the incredible, personal service and for making the day one of the highlights of my time in Phuket. Greatly appreciated and hope to see you all again in the future for an extended charter.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ATLTravelsALot

Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charter of Mayavee for a day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

The day charter of the Princess 60, Mayavee was AMAZING!!! My family thoroughly enjoyed the motor yacht and the destinations that the Skipper and his crew took us to.

The crew were delightful and went out of their way to give a FIRST CLASS experience. The food was great and just enough.

What a well maintained yacht and professional crew, my family will not forget the experience. THANK YOU!

Visited January 2013
Geneva
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
““A great way to discover another side of Phuket in style””
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Adaman Cruises operates several Yachts. The one I experienced is the Olympia, a luxurious 76 feet (23 meters) motor cruiser equipped with confortable decks and cabins. It is ideal for a day trip to Phuket nearby islands and can be chartered for several days to explore further away destinations.

Our day trip left from AoPo Grand Marina around 10 am. We headed south to Ko Khai Nok (about 12 miles), an island developed to receive tourists. We walked on the beach and snorkeled. Back on board a delicious lunch was served. We then stopped at Ko Nahka Yai and Noi where we spent about 2 hours jumping from the boat upper decks, swimming and doing water sports. We made our way back to AoPo Grand Marina at around 5 pm.

The employees are very professional, switched on and gracious. They made everyone fell very confortable. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and a great way to discover another side of Phuket in style.

Visited July 2012
Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relax day cruises”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My friend and me were on a Olympia day cruise last Thursday. It was absolutely beautiful experience !! We love how friendly the staffs. Great food, service and great value for your money.

Visited August 2012
Denver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Luxury Cruise In Phuket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I took this cruise twice without a fail. The last time I was on the boat with my wife for our honeymoon back in January 2012, we did the private suite package, and it was fantastic!! I really recommand to do this private suite deal because after few hours in the sun and ocean, you might want something private to make this trip even more memorable!
Also, the staff onborad were very very nice and professional, we would definitely go back next time when we go back to Phuket!!!

Visited January 2012