“What a "surpise" in Bang Tao”

Sugar Reef Sports Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Seafood, European, Thai, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: All sports shown on Large screens in HD,European and Thai Food.All food home made and freshly cooked,specials menu changed weekly.We are OPPOSITE Tesco Lotus in Cherntalay near to Blue Bank.If you are using GPS it is incorrect . Please note we are CLOSED Monday during the day and open at 4.40 Pm.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a "surpise" in Bang Tao”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Visited this venue today for lunch and a drink. It was clean, modern with a friendly atmosphere. The owner Jamie was helpful in local information and the food was delicious. We hope to visit again.

1 Thank Jenna L

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Great food and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

I was in Phuket in April of this year and visited the Sugar Reef Bar On my first night, the food was of excellent standard the staff were friendly and made you feel welcome so much so that I ate there for most of my stay, I tried both the Thailand and the English and enjoyed both, the atmosphere was great in the evening and spent many any evening there trying the local beer And spirits. It is also very close to a great market where you can pick up many bargains clothing, bags etc. If you are going to Phuket don't forget to call in the Sugar Reef and enjoy the experience I did.

• Visited April 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Suger Reef Sports bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

I was staying in Phuket with my family and was recommended to visit this bar, so glad I did!!! The food was excellent ( recommend the masaman curry) and amazing value, I found myself eating at this place most nights slowly trying to work my way through the menu :) The staff were very attentive and friendly and the owner Jamie made me and my family very welcome. If you ever go to Phuket try this place out you will not regret it and say hello to Jamie from Sean. :)

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Sean T
essex
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place, Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

We went to Phuket in February this year, we went to Sugar reef on our first nite and ended up back there almost every nite after that, the food is excellent with a large choice of both Thai and traditional english. The decor is modern and comfortable. The staff are all very friendly, and the owner Jamie is a lovely guy, They also show all the sport on massive tv's which hubby loved.

• Visited February 2012