“Great dinner for western meal”

The Slug and Lettuce Phuket
Ranked #85 of 184 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a nice little restaurant with attentive staff.
I ordered a tuna tartare for appetizer and it was delicious. Baked Camembert & garlic bread is highly recommended.

1  Thank Carry C

Reviewed June 11, 2014

What can i say, i just love this place..!! i go there a lot with my wife and 2 kids, the food in my eyes is the best english food in phuket, and being english i love it.. the quality of food has been excellent everytime ive eaten there.
My last visit i had the duck pate and lamb burger...WOW...looking forward to going back and having that agian, also looking forward to a sunday roast as ive not yet tried that..
All round great place, great for the kids to walk about without escaping, good attentive service, and very reasonably priced, you must go to visit this place, can be hard to locate but is well worth it....see you again soon..!!!

1  Thank Dan A
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I had roast chicken, the best roast chiken I've had in Thailand so far!

And some pork meat for my wife, was okay to.

Will be back for more roast chiken soon :-)

1  Thank BrownGhost
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great food, we had the Sunday roasts and reminded me of home. No children's menu but they can have half portions of whats on there.

The owner and staff were really friendly and told me the menu comes from a slug and lettuce restaurant/pub that his brother runs in the Cotswolds uk..

Great deserts will definately go back

1  Thank elsiduk
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Was looking for a good burger. Ordered appetizers and mains for 4 people. A couple came in after us and were served before us and we were told that they only order appetizers. Our food came all at once. Burger was ordered medium, came well. Bread was tasteless. Guac and chips were very small and tasted like out of a bag.

I know we're in Thailand, but the service staff didn't speak english and were unresponsive even though only about 7 people in restaurant.

Will not go back.