“A welcome change”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

If you are fed up with Thai food then this is welcome change. Good above average pub food. I had the smoked duck salad to start and an Indian chicken curry. All very good. Wine is expensive but the food good value.

1  Thank LCH857

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went to this restaurant with some friends thinking this was a Thai restaurant. Although we were proved wrong (the food is Western cuisine), we had a lovely meal regardless. I ordered a smoked salmon salad and it was delicious. The layout of the restaurant was beautiful, very classy with open air and an air con area.
Highly recommended! Very reasonable price with generous portions.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Feel like eat at home.Fish &Chip, Baked Camembert, Duck liver pate, Daily special and overly desserts.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Best fish and chips I have had in Phuket. When I went the first time I had a massive portion and on the second visit thought that there was no chance I would be getting a pound of fish again - wrong, another huge portion that was ace. I watched the chefs boning the fish and making sure it was all up to scratch. Worth a visit if you like your f&c's.

1  Thank hkgcd
Reviewed March 11, 2013

A family group of us had lunch here recently. The food was quite good but in my opinion overpriced. We found the aircon inadequate in dealing with sweltering mid day heat and the staff brought an osscellating fan which helped. The staff were friendly and efficent but we did not feel comfortable with a female manager, or possibly owner, as she constantly hovered around our table and seemed to lack confideence in the ability of her staff.